Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: 1996 Corvette LT4 Stick Shift ECU

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 05:11 PM
vickvette
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1996 Corvette LT4 Stick Shift ECU

As the title says, I'm looking for a 1996 Corvette LT4 stick shift ECU.

Please let me know if you've one. It's to be plug and play.

We tried to tune the car with DynoJet, but their software seems to be corrupted on top of their 4-5 hour on hold customer service. We even had issues installing the software on 5 different computers. Once adjusting the map, it starts giving you error messages and it shuts down. We flashed it once, but while flashing the second time, it fried the ECU. We actually fried 3 different ECUs as DynoJet was giving us excuses everytime we fried one. First they blamed the antivirus, second time said we've the old software and sent us a new one /they basically sent us the same version as the old one/. Just want to install the original ECU for it and be done with it. I'll have to find another way to tune the car maybe with an extra computer.

I was told to look for one to match the service number: 16214399BSDF. If you've one, please PM me the service number so I can run it by my mechanic. We also have the LT4 knock module so it doesn't need it come with it.

Thank you,

Vick

Last edited by vickvette; 05-27-2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:35 PM
LTxDave
Safety Car

Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

I have one, but it does not have an Lt 4 knock module in it. Are you interested?
Old 05-27-2017, 05:40 PM
vickvette
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

LTxDave - PM sent

Get notified of new replies

To 1996 Corvette LT4 Stick Shift ECU

Quick Reply: WTB: 1996 Corvette LT4 Stick Shift ECU