Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: L98 Ignition Wire Shield (rear passenger side)

Old 11-20-2017, 11:15 AM
SLVRSHRK
Burning Brakes

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

Default L98 Ignition Wire Shield (rear passenger side)

*** I Went a different direction. Please Disregard ***

Folks,

I've been driving myself crazy looking for the part below. It's the ignition wire holder/shield from the rear passenger side of the L98 engine. I had one bought on ebay, but the guy could not find it after I paid and refunded my money.

In the image below, it is the large bracket in the upper left. I could use three bolts as well if you have them.

If anyone has one of these they took off their car and will part with, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by SLVRSHRK; 12-05-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:05 PM
deradej
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Have the Part

Originally Posted by SLVRSHRK
Folks,

I've been driving myself crazy looking for the part below. It's the ignition wire holder/shield from the rear passenger side of the L98 engine. I had one bought on ebay, but the guy could not find it after I paid and refunded my money.

In the image below, it is the large bracket in the upper left. I could use three bolts as well if you have them.

If anyone has one of these they took off their car and will part with, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

I sent you a PM. I have one ill sell you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: L98 Ignition Wire Shield (rear passenger side)