FS (For Sale) ZF6 Input Shaft - Best Clutch Alignment Tool! - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: ZF6 Input Shaft - Best Clutch Alignment Tool!

Old 10-28-2018, 01:53 PM
Mr6spd
CF Senior Member

Default ZF6 Input Shaft - Best Clutch Alignment Tool!

This is a genuine ZF6 input shaft. This is by far the best clutch alignment tool to use! Forget about using those short distorted plastic pieces of junk alignment tools. This aligns the clutch with a precision that makes transmission install go much smoother, with less chance of damaging anything. Not only are all the surfaces precise fit and run super true to each other, but also the long length of this shaft assembly gives you the feel and visual feed back to be able to get it precisely perpendicular to the flywheel.

$95 + shipping

Last edited by Mr6spd; 10-28-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Mr6spd
CF Senior Member

Everyone should have at least one of these. I have three , so I can let one go...
Old 11-10-2018, 01:16 AM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

How about $90 shipped? PAyPal?
Old 11-17-2018, 11:19 AM
Mr6spd
CF Senior Member

Still Available ...

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.