FS (For Sale) New 3.90 Gear Set from Yukon Gear - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: New 3.90 Gear Set from Yukon Gear

Old 11-27-2018, 08:55 PM
  #1  
SnorT91Man
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Dec 2015
Location: Woodway, Texas
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Default New 3.90 Gear Set from Yukon Gear

Transmission shop could not remove the stock pinion gear in my Dana 44, so I am forced to sell this 3.90 Yukon Gear ring and pinion gear set. They are still in original box. Price includes installation and set-up manual. PM me for pics. $275 plus shipping in continental US.
SnorT91Man is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 08:11 AM
  #2  
zrc3john
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2015
Posts: 991
Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SnorT91Man View Post
Transmission shop could not remove the stock pinion gear in my Dana 44, so I am forced to sell this 3.90 Yukon Gear ring and pinion gear set. They are still in original box. Price includes installation and set-up manual. PM me for pics. $275 plus shipping in continental US.
Would this fit in a 91 ZR-1....
zrc3john is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 11:24 AM
  #3  
SnorT91Man
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Dec 2015
Location: Woodway, Texas
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Default Reply

Originally Posted by zrc3john View Post
Would this fit in a 91 ZR-1....
Donít they have the same Dana 44 differential that all the other C4s use? Iím pretty sure thatís the case, and therefore, you shouldnít have any fitment problems.

Thanks for your interest. If you decide to buy it, I will accept a money order or a PayPal payment.

SnorT91Man
SnorT91Man is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 11:41 AM
  #4  
zrc3john
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2015
Posts: 991
Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SnorT91Man View Post


Donít they have the same Dana 44 differential that all the other C4s use? Iím pretty sure thatís the case, and therefore, you shouldnít have any fitment problems.

Thanks for your interest. If you decide to buy it, I will accept a money order or a PayPal payment.

SnorT91Man
I will check on that....Do you have the part number ? Where did you buy it from?
Thnx....
zrc3john is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 08:44 PM
  #5  
SnorT91Man
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Dec 2015
Location: Woodway, Texas
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Default Reply

PM me your email address and Iíll send photos showing gear set and part number. Canít seem to send pics in a Reply.

SnorT91Man
SnorT91Man is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 09:01 PM
  #6  
zrc3john
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2015
Posts: 991
Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SnorT91Man View Post
PM me your email address and Iíll send photos showing gear set and part number. Canít seem to send pics in a Reply.

SnorT91Man
[email protected]
zrc3john is offline  
Old 12-16-2018, 03:58 PM
  #7  
barchetta1
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2017
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Posts: 579
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Why wouldnt they remove the pinion? curious.
barchetta1 is offline  
Old 12-16-2018, 06:24 PM
  #8  
SnorT91Man
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Dec 2015
Location: Woodway, Texas
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Default Reply

Originally Posted by barchetta1 View Post
Why wouldnt they remove the pinion? curious.
Not couldnít, wouldnít for fear of cracking the differential case with more pressure applied. Heating the case didnít work either. Apparently, the pinion is hung up on the crush sleeve.

SnorT91Man

Last edited by SnorT91Man; 12-16-2018 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Misspelling
SnorT91Man is offline  


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: New 3.90 Gear Set from Yukon Gear


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.