Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: C4 parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 02:04 PM
TravisSchoech
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts
Default C4 parts for sale

I am cleaning out the garage in the mood of spring cleaning/de-cluttering.

All prices are listed as ASKING $xxx.xx OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER.

ALL PARTS are located in North Fort Worth, TX. This is where they will ship from as well.

Local pickup with cash is cool.

I will also ship, and take payment via Paypal PLUS shipping.

I will pack and ship in the cheapest and most efficient way possible.

Please see below:

$500.00
ZF6 S6-40 blue tag trans removed from 1996 corvette - mileage unknown - shifted OK - missing one fill/drain plug - needs shifter bushings at a MINIMUM
Includes bellhousing and isolator plates, clutch fork and pivot stud, and used DMFW with new disc. SOME BOLTS ON FLYWHEEL ARE HELI-COILED.

$100.00
'88-96 front calipers, brackets, and very rusty rotors - no leaks when removed 2 years ago - rotors could be turned, but i would just buy new ones.

$20.00
'88 exhaust manifolds - driver side has the AIR tubes snipped and welded - all studs intact.

$50.00
'88 Driver side seat bucket with electric track - everything works - some surface rust - I can split the tracks/buckets if need be.

$50.00
'88 Passenger side seat bucket with electric track - everything works - some surface rust - I can split the tracks/buckets if need be.

$100.00
'88 wheels (PAIR) - clear coat is coming off - center caps included, in the same rough shape - I have two more with tires mounted if you need a set of FOUR.

$100.00
'86-87? - HMN 007233 - FRONT spring - in good shape - I believe this codes to a NON-Z51 front spring at 54.4N/mm3 (likely from my father's '87 base auto vert).

$20.00
'88+? - spare tire carrier - dirty, but in good shape - with lifting and swing brackets.

$50.00
'88 - Center console structure - all tabs intact - one small crack in rear right corner.

$20.00
'88 - shifter console cover - some tabs broken, but it works - good cup holder parts.

$50.00
'88 - Center switch panel with warning light cluster - worked when parked 25+ years ago. Passenger side door handle bezel is a FREEBEE.

$250.00
'88 ONLY - ABS pump with computer - WORKED WHEN PARKED 25+ YEARS AGO -NO GUARANTEES

Old 02-15-2019, 07:28 AM
AudioObsessions
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 49 Posts

On the seats, would you sell the motor and transmission separately? If not, how much for just the track assembly for both driver and passenger shipped to 28348? And do both sides work without any issues?
Old 02-15-2019, 08:05 AM
TravisSchoech
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by AudioObsessions
On the seats, would you sell the motor and transmission separately? If not, how much for just the track assembly for both driver and passenger shipped to 28348? And do both sides work without any issues?
Honestly, I have never taken one apart. If it's not too much work, sure, I'll pull the motors/trans out of the tracks.

Both seats worked when removed last year. One driver side movement was lazy, I believe when the seat was nearing the end of the rear adjustment. I later figured out that the floor pan was bent up, so I believe it was just putting the seat in a bind.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:12 AM
AudioObsessions
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by TravisSchoech
Honestly, I have never taken one apart. If it's not too much work, sure, I'll pull the motors/trans out of the tracks.

Both seats worked when removed last year. One driver side movement was lazy, I believe when the seat was nearing the end of the rear adjustment. I later figured out that the floor pan was bent up, so I believe it was just putting the seat in a bind.
OK, that's all I really need, I would end up scrapping the rest. It should just be a few bolts on each. Let me know what you think and a price shipped to 28348. Thanks.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:06 AM
WOGI
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

pm'ed ya

Get notified of new replies

To C4 parts for sale

Quick Reply: FS: C4 parts for sale