Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: Need all kinds of 7mm interior screws/bolts/torx

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 07:52 PM
corvette95
Melting Slicks

Received 97 Likes on 83 Posts

Default Need all kinds of 7mm interior screws/bolts/torx

I lost box my box of extra bolts, screws, clips etc. Anyone have a box of late C4 screws they want to let go of cheap? I specifically need the 7mm screws that hold the lower dash trim on, the screws for the shifter plate and 4 console lid cover screws (there are several different patterns, some longer, some with larger heads, and some for screws into plastic and some that are designed to screw into metal clips. and the torx screws for the dash vents and trim. Thx!
Old 02-16-2019, 08:36 PM
Matt92vette
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found out that Lowes or even ace hardware carries the same kind of 7mm bolt ,screws for the vette with the washer on them already.hope that helps
Old 02-16-2019, 10:08 PM
corvette95
Melting Slicks

Received 97 Likes on 83 Posts

Hey, yeah, I can find plenty that would work, I should have mentioned this is one of my NCRS cars so I need correct ones and correct finishes. I found that Corvette Central sells screw kits, but can’t tell if there kit contains the ones I need. I need to catch someone that has or is parting a late C4 out and just buy a new box of clips, screws etc. (interior and exterior).

Get notified of new replies

To Need all kinds of 7mm interior screws/bolts/torx

Quick Reply: WTB: Need all kinds of 7mm interior screws/bolts/torx