Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: Abs module and harness

Old 02-19-2019, 01:30 AM
AudioObsessions
CF Member

Default Abs module and harness

Like it says, I'm looking for an ABS control module and harness for an 89 without SRC. I have included a Pic for reference. I found a module on fleabay for $60 but the harness is in bad shape as well. As you can see in the Pic, my module has water damage. Let me know what you got.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:45 PM
G&C Auto
Supporting Vendor

I have the module in good condition. Sorry no harness. If you can't find one. I can do $50 shipped. Thanks.

Old 02-19-2019, 05:27 PM
AudioObsessions
CF Member

Originally Posted by G&C Auto View Post
I have the module in good condition. Sorry no harness. If you can't find one. I can do $50 shipped. Thanks.

Thanks, I'll keep ya posted. I really need to find the harness as well.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:05 PM
Fauxari08
CF Senior Member

That looks like submerged in water , are you sure the pump is ok? I have a harness and the module from a base susp. 25k mile car. . Is you car a base or an fx3 optioned 89 , first year of the fx3. The pump harness /module are different most like your pump is toast they are not water proof.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:19 PM
AudioObsessions
CF Member

Originally Posted by Fauxari08 View Post
That looks like submerged in water , are you sure the pump is ok? I have a harness and the module from a base susp. 25k mile car. . Is you car a base or an fx3 optioned 89 , first year of the fx3. The pump harness /module are different most like your pump is toast they are not water proof.
I had a local mechanic who specializes in vettes check it out and he said the pump appears to be fine. He told me I could just run the system without the module I would just lose the ABS. I neleve he tested it using a module from one of his cars. Mine is a base 89 without the fx3 option. How much would you want for the module and harness shipped?
Old 03-12-2019, 10:37 PM
AudioObsessions
CF Member

Originally Posted by G&C Auto View Post

Hey man, do you still have this? If so, let me know so I can get it from ya.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:21 AM
cadwiz_01Z
CF Senior Member

Location: When Democracy becomes tyranny, the armed citizens will still get to vote!

Are you still looking for this module? If so, I have one form an '86 with the same part number fo $50 shipped. Let me know soon.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:37 AM
AudioObsessions
CF Member

Originally Posted by cadwiz_01Z View Post
Are you still looking for this module? If so, I have one form an '86 with the same part number fo $50 shipped. Let me know soon.
Forgot to update, I did find one already. Thanks all!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: Abs module and harness

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.