Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

**FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 07:38 AM
MiamiDave
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors

FS: 2001 Factory High Polish Rims/Tires/Sensors

The rims are in excellent condition (no curb rash or scratches-and the lightest Chevy has ever made).

The factory mounted GoodYear Run Flats have 14K on them.

Also included are the factory sensors ($240 value for four new ones alone. Don't know if you guys can even use them though).

The front treads have 6/32 and the rears 4/32 worth of rubber left and are worn evenly (estimate 5-10K of tire life left, depending on driving style).

The rear tire has a small screw in it, but it doesn't leak any air. The price already reflects what it would cost to repair it (personally, I would leave it-it has been there a while and I never noticed it till I took them off the car).

Price includes all lugs (including security and center caps).

Asking $1400 dollars OBO for the set-sorry will not part these out (but can discuss the sensor thing). We can also discuss shipping.
Old 02-28-2003, 09:48 AM
kittmaster
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors (MiamiDave)

You should post pics......jmo
Old 02-28-2003, 10:02 AM
Hardcorvette
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10

Default Re: **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors (kittmaster)

They look good on C-4's! :D
Old 03-01-2003, 12:49 PM
MiamiDave
Safety Car

Default Re: **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors (Hardcorvette)

They look just like that!! :thumbs:

Yes, generally I would agree-but pics don't really show the quality of the rims & tires. I would like to think everyone here has seen them, and know what they are about.

If someone was interested, I'd send them pics (especially out of state) but if I sold & sent something to somebody, and they were truly unsatisfied or felt that I had "gotten the better of them..." I would either refund them (minus shipping) or adjust the price. In fact, when I bought my Z06 system, the guy wanted $650, and I wanted to pay $600. I finally got him to agree to the sale price of $600, but I could tell he wasn't happy-so I paid $625-more than the agreed price. I want everyone to feel good about a deal.

Check my stats-I am a regular here, and pride myself on what I get and receive from this forum. Besides, I'm the only Mag Red II with black CCW's on the forum-it's not like I could disappear and come back as "DJ Rubbernuts" and noone noticed-man that looks like Miami Dave's car-remember him...?

Oh crap-I sorry for the tirade boys :nopity
Old 03-10-2003, 05:50 PM
corvett1900
Cruising

Default Re: **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors (MiamiDave)

hi jim here. verry interested in your wheel tire combo. will they bolt on my 87 with no mods or adapters? verry interested here please e mail me pics and imfo a t corvett1900@aol.com p.s. how much without the sinsors i have no use for them
Old 03-10-2003, 09:26 PM
MiamiDave
Safety Car

Default Re: **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors (corvett1900)

You have mail...
Old 03-11-2003, 04:47 AM
robtx
Pro

sent you an IM

Get notified of new replies

To **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors

Quick Reply: **FS: '01 Factory High Polish 5-Spoke Rims/Tires/Sensors