Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Source for Mcleod Clutches

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 05:20 PM
shane99
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Source for Mcleod Clutches

Having a real problem up here trying to find a McLeod clutch for my 92. If anyone could give me a web site for them and /or the names of a good dealer i'd appreciate it
Brian.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:59 PM
pablocruise
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Source for Mcleod Clutches (shane99)

http://www.mcleodind.com
I recently purchased a clutch disc (part # 261871)for my 89 single mass conversion directly from them. $176.67!! I got a 7% discount for some reason. I think because I mentioned I got it from their website?? Try and ask for a discount! Ask for Red in Tech dept. He owns the company and runs the show. Kinda a grumpy guy but once ya get talking, he's aok. Really knows his stuff too! Mine is kevlar and I mentioned I was using slicks at the track and a SPEC III carbon fiber and that I wanted something along those lines. He wouldn't outright say "This one will stand up to the abuse" but that it would work. EWe'll see....I will be installing it in the next few days. See what he recommends for break-in. I forgot to ask.
Old 08-26-2003, 04:07 AM
shane99
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Source for Mcleod Clutches (89 Paul in Cal)

Thanks. Couldnt find that site at all before.

Get notified of new replies

To Source for Mcleod Clutches

Quick Reply: Source for Mcleod Clutches