Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

For sale this week: Edelbrock TPI Base, SLP Runners, Ported plenum

Old 05-02-2004, 03:38 PM
Ramanstud
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For sale this week: Edelbrock TPI Base, SLP Runners, Ported plenum

Guaging interest on the following parts to be removed this weekend (switching to different intake):

Edelbrock "Hi-Flo" TPI-style intake base- this is virtually identical to the Accel superram base & TPIS bigmouth base in flow and characteristics. Will bolt up to stock or aftermarket (ie SLP, AS&M or edelbrock) runners. Block-off plates come with it and some mild port work was done to the runners to smooth it out & clean it up. There is only one thing wrong with it: one of the four fuel rail bolt holes has partially dethreaded and could be fixed with a heli-coil. The rail is still held in place and it was never an issue for me (hence why I never bothered fixing it). And this intake will also accept cold start provisions.
Asking $375 + shipping.

SLP Runners- these are the high-flow mean-looking runners that are quite popular here on the forum. They are partially siamesed (as-cast, the plenum end of the runners are siamesed for more RPMs & HP). They should bump the powerband on a stock TPI 3-500RPM give or take and the website advertises "~15-20HP gain." These runners have cold-start valve provisions, but obviously a block-off plate can be used for '89-'91 TPIs.
Asking $250 + shipping.

Fully-ported early-style TPI plenum (hogged out & siameised the runner ports). This was matched to the SLP Runners listed above but will work exceptionally well with stock or other runners.
Asking $75 + shipping.

Shipping will be from Indiana, 47401

[Modified by Ramanstud, 12:31 AM 5/6/2004]
Old 05-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Ramanstud
Melting Slicks

Default Re: For sale this week: Edelbrock TPI Base, SLP Runners, Ported plenum (Ramanstud)

one more try before ebay...
Old 05-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Ramanstud
Melting Slicks

Default Re: For sale this week: Edelbrock TPI Base, SLP Runners, Ported plenum (Ramanstud)

The parts are now off the car and ready for photo-ops and shipping!

Let me know if you want to see something, I can email pics on request.
:cheers:
Old 05-07-2004, 01:27 PM
BBenn1961
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would to see some pics of all these pieces. Send to bbenn1961@aol.com

Thanks,
Barry

Get notified of new replies

To For sale this week: Edelbrock TPI Base, SLP Runners, Ported plenum

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For sale this week: Edelbrock TPI Base, SLP Runners, Ported plenum