C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Heading to Beaver Springs tomorrow..

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 10:10 PM
0ski_dwn_it
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Heading to Beaver Springs tomorrow..

Thought I would give a heads up to guys like Petek, and others from the area. We are going over there tomorrow to do some bracket racing if any of you guys are interested in joining into the fun.

See you there is you can make it.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Pete K
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Jesse, I appreciate the heads up. Got to work though. They had a bad accident there tonight. 2 cars crashed and they had to be cut out of the wrecks. That is all I know as of now. I will call the track owner tomorrow to find out the facts. Hope they are ok, whoever they are. I heard this news this evening at Numidia raceway. Be sure to post your results, and anything you may hear about the ugly wreck tonight.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:19 PM
85vet
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran

Jesse,
I tried to PM you - your box is FULL.

Good idea not to go to pgh - it will be a loooong day tomorrow!
Old 09-03-2005, 06:20 AM
0ski_dwn_it
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete K
Jesse, I appreciate the heads up. Got to work though. They had a bad accident there tonight. 2 cars crashed and they had to be cut out of the wrecks. That is all I know as of now. I will call the track owner tomorrow to find out the facts. Hope they are ok, whoever they are. I heard this news this evening at Numidia raceway. Be sure to post your results, and anything you may hear about the ugly wreck tonight.
Yikes! Not what I wanted to hear!

Yeah I am taking the little guys with me Jim and it would be too late at PRP for him. Beaver starts at 9am. Taking off right now to try to get there in time.

Wish I would have loaded up the car last night on the trailer. I bet my neighbors are going to love me when I start it up at 6:20am with the exhaust off! oooooops!

I will post some videos and info about the day. This is the first time to a good track with dads chevelle. Should rip!

Get notified of new replies

To Heading to Beaver Springs tomorrow..

Quick Reply: Heading to Beaver Springs tomorrow..