C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Thanks for the help! BUTT!!!!!

Old 08-05-2001, 02:41 PM
TrplBlk01
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks for the help! BUTT!!!!!

Sence I have been at the forum I have found that must of you here are very knowledgable about Vette's. Most people here are very helpful and give there opinion very honestly and with good intentions. BUT, and yes there is always a butt in there somewhere. Some of you have a problem with manners. For all those that have answered my questions and others questions THANK YOU VERY MUCH you make this site worth coming back to day after day!! But for those that think that they know it all and down you for asking questions that you need the answers to you may need to check the reason the site is here in the first place. For Questions and answers!!!!!!! Thanks for the ear all.... :bigears :smash:
Old 08-05-2001, 02:50 PM
65Z01
Team Owner

Received 300 Likes on 274 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Thanks for the help! BUTT!!!!! (blk91)

Well, lets hope that most of that is done with humor intended. If not, just blow it off and move on. And adopt my old Latin teacher's philosophy:
"Non illigitmi carborundum".:D

Meanwhile, keep posting questions and answers/thoughts on issues. That's what this Forum is about.
Old 08-05-2001, 07:20 PM
Lloyd Smale
Le Mans Master

Received 47 Likes on 45 Posts

Default Re: Thanks for the help! BUTT!!!!! (65Z01)

ya but the humor belongs on the off topic not here!! :p:
Old 08-05-2001, 07:56 PM
AquaMetallic94LT1
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes I agree with you. If some people don't want to answer, they just ignore the post. I see we have a smiley that is just made for trouble:

:bs
Old 08-05-2001, 08:20 PM
88L98
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

the moderators on this forum are pretty cool and are very forgiving about alot of stuff. most of the people on this forum are real cool people too and are there are some pretty smart people on here. you will find out real quick who are the ones that can help you out with stuff. BUT, yes there is a but, like the rest of us have learned how to do, keep posts like this in the C4 general discussion please. please dont take this the wrong way cause it is not a slam on you at all, just giving a little bit of advice. people come to the Tech/Performance section to see topics about just that, Tech and Performance questions. im sure you will find great use in the forum and hell we are always happy to have a new regular here on the forum. but the moderators have a hard enough time going through the posts and transferring them to the correct sections that they should be in. however, dont be shy to post stuff like this in the general discussion section, we are always glad to hear personal opinions and thoughts. :cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks for the help! BUTT!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thanks for the help! BUTT!!!!!