C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Anyone use the blowerworks superfueler as a stand alone alky injection setup?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 04:56 PM
qwiketz
Melting Slicks

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Anyone use the blowerworks superfueler as a stand alone alky injection setup?

All you'd probably have to do is run a separate fuel pump, regulator and tank and switch out the injectors for alky specific ones. Anyone do anything like this? I believe I have heard of it on c5's(or something similar).
Old 01-20-2007, 03:00 AM
BAM92
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What I ment to say is Greg's water injection system is top notch. My controls which lie in the ash tray location have factory look wording on the controls and have the warning system in the D.I.C. Looks like a factory option and even is adjustable. Mine is two staged. I guess if you wanted even more control of it then you could use the SF.

Last edited by BAM92; 01-20-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:27 AM
Mo_Bandy
Melting Slicks

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Yes it could be done...

MO
Old 01-20-2007, 08:55 AM
LPDesRoche
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts

The question I have is.....WHY? I think you would be better off using a specific alky injection kit.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:55 PM
qwiketz
Melting Slicks

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

I knowthat there's good systems out there. I'm just kicking around ideas. My last over the top alky idea was a direct port plate sandwiched between the upper and lower intake on my mustang for cylinder to cylinder tunability. Some of these ideas are insane but I like pushing the envelope.

I already run a snow kit on my car. I was mainly wondering because I see several guys with these systems on their cars already and are about to pull them off and go with big injectors and a chip. Since the hardware is already there, my though was why not change it over to an alky system actuated by a hobbs switch and controlled by the super fueler.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:36 PM
Positive Pressure
Intermediate

Is 2 staged standard on greg's setup or did you have to modify it? Just 1 nozzle still?
Originally Posted by BAM92
What I ment to say is Greg's water injection system is top notch. My controls which lie in the ash tray location have factory look wording on the controls and have the warning system in the D.I.C. Looks like a factory option and even is adjustable. Mine is two staged. I guess if you wanted even more control of it then you could use the SF.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:51 PM
BAM92
Safety Car

On the Gen IV Deluxe system it is standard. It goes either by pressure or rpm. Uses just one nozzle for the low/high speed settings.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Positive Pressure
Intermediate

Cool, thank you
Originally Posted by BAM92
On the Gen IV Deluxe system it is standard. It goes either by pressure or rpm. Uses just one nozzle for the low/high speed settings.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone use the blowerworks superfueler as a stand alone alky injection setup?

Quick Reply: Anyone use the blowerworks superfueler as a stand alone alky injection setup?