C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

How do I post a picture? Want to post pictures of my head porting >

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2001, 06:54 PM
dizwiz24
Race Director

Received 560 Likes on 437 Posts

Default How do I post a picture? Want to post pictures of my head porting >

I cannot figure out how to post an image. I want to post pictures of my head porting job. I have a good picture of the bowls(pockets) being ported.

-Dave
Old 11-22-2001, 07:02 PM
bogus
Team Owner

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Re: How do I post a picture? Want to post pictures of my head porting > (dizwiz24)

you need a website or photo host... there is no way to directly put pix into the msg or sigs.
Old 11-23-2001, 12:15 AM
Chris@SD
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: How do I post a picture? Want to post pictures of my head porting > (dizwiz24)

You can send them to me and I will put them on my server. This will allow you to post the pics. :)
Old 11-23-2001, 07:29 PM
OcalaGuy
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have to make a "home Page" and upload your picture to it. The corvette forum goes to that site to get the img .
If you click on the home pages ( not HOME ) tab it will take you to the setup page to make your home page. There you will up load your pictures.
The next step is the tricky one.

When you go to the profile page on corvette forum and select signature click on the image button and you will get the img /img . That's the HTML tag for start image, end image.

Between the img xxxxxxxxx /img inset your home page address. When you set up your home page it gave you the address something like this..... http://corvettforum.net/c4/ocalaguy/

Note.... there is NO www in the address. Insert this address between the img tags. Also you need to put at the end of the address the file name of the picture you uploaded something like this...... http://corvettforum.net/c4/ocalaguy/mycorvette.jpg

Remember... everything has to be the same .jpg and .JPG are too different items. Type your address and photo name just as it is.

Do one picture and then review your work on the preview screen of the signature window. If you did it correct the photo will be on the top. Go to you original post asking for help and you will see the photo on the bottom of it.

Feel free to email me for more help or if this is not clear.

ocalaguy@aol.com

Also go to this link for some more information http://www.corvetteforum.net/c5/markc5/helpdoc/pg1.html

Get notified of new replies

To How do I post a picture? Want to post pictures of my head porting >

Quick Reply: How do I post a picture? Want to post pictures of my head porting >