C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2001, 07:28 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders!

Not really a "tech" topic, but I wanted to catch those of you that don't frequent the "general" area as well.

I appreciate your patience… hopefully it will all be worthwhile. The calendar project sponsored by your fellow forum-member car pictures is up and running and waiting for orders. :D

We have set up seven standard calendars that you can order directly. The first features C1/C2 Corvettes. The next three feature only C3’s, C4’s, or C5’s on each. The fifth calendar also features C5’s, but has a theme. You’ll have to check out the site to see what it is. :D

The last two standard calendars both feature cars from different generations instead of just one. The first has regular pictures, while the second features either action / racing shots or pictures that you might recognize as belonging to some of the faster cars on the forum. And yes, SW’s Z07 is in there, along with Snowman’s beast.

You can order a standard calendar straight up, or customize it by making your own choice for the cover shot.

Finally, you can set up a completely custom calendar by selecting all 13 images (12 months + cover picture) out of the approved images in our database.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that submitted pictures for use in this project. Without the support of your fellow forum members, this project would not have been possible. :cool:

Link to main page is in sig. Or you can jump in to the orders page here instead.

Dave
Old 11-25-2001, 01:10 PM
billyhay
Drifting

Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders! (Sunset Vette)

:cool:

I always liked July. :cheers:
Old 11-25-2001, 01:38 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders! (billyhay)

:cool:

I always liked July. :cheers:
Your car has a good home, then. :D

Thanks for checking out the site.

Dave
Old 11-25-2001, 03:28 PM
Blue 92
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
CI 3-4, 8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'08-'10

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders! (Sunset Vette)

:cool: :cool:

I'd say you've sold at least two so far! :D

My wife decided I needed another Corvette and we bought this one for my birthday back in April of 99. So having my car for the month of April is really ironic. :blueangel:

Old 11-27-2001, 12:15 AM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders! (Blue 92)

My wife decided I needed another Corvette and we bought this one for my birthday back in April of 99. So having my car for the month of April is really ironic. :blueangel:
I wish I could say that we talked to your wife and set your car for April on purpose, but it was an accident. :)

Still a cool story though. Thanks. :cool:

Dave

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders!

Quick Reply: Corvette Forum Calendar Project Goes Live… ready for orders!