C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

GP on fjo wide band o2 sensor kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2001, 09:41 PM
drive it
Drifting

Received 119 Likes on 95 Posts

Default GP on fjo wide band o2 sensor kit

I don't know if anyone here would be interested but; FJO int. has a wide band o2 kit with datalogging kit, with this group purchase it comes out to $708.00. I decided it would be a lot easier to do a WOT run and capture the data on my laptop instead of trying to look at it during the run and remember what it was at what rpm. I posted this at diy-prom-but of course got shot down there! (no suprise) The folk at diy-prom have figured out a diy wide band kit (assemble yourself) that ends up at about $300.00 when it's all done; but without any capture and save ability. For detailed info on the different kits available at fjo- http://www.fjoinc.com/automotive/ Steve Hayes at Petroferm is putting it together. He and several other folk have already been using the first fjo kit (without datalog ability) without any problems. He can be reached at SHayes@Petroferm.com Yea, I know he has a Toy supra, but I've talked to him and he is interested in tuning! I should get mine from the first batch in about 3 weeks and will post on how easy it is to set up and if any software bugs. In talking to FJO it sounds like a simple set up like diacom. If you want to wait, I don't mind being the guinea pig on this! Hope this is of interest- I would of posted this on our prom tuning section if we already had one. :)

Quick Reply: GP on fjo wide band o2 sensor kit