C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Now that is what I call customer Service! PowerMaster rules!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Flame Red
Le Mans Master

Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Default Now that is what I call customer Service! PowerMaster rules!

If you think customer service is dead here in the US, let me tell you that is not true.

When I installed a Procharger on my 90 ten years ago, I was going thru alternators more frequently than I was doing oil changes. That is until I installed a PowerMaster Alternator. Never a problem until then.

Recently I was sold a bill of goods and a vendor provided me a pulley to install on the alternator support bolt to attempt to reduce Procharger belt slip. Sadly, that POS pulley destroyed my trusty PowerMaster.

I bought a brand new PowerMaster from Summit, and asked the guys at PowerMaster if they could rebuild my old one so I could keep it for a spare. They said sure and I sent them the old one. They said that the old one was so torn up by the (other) vendor supplied pulley, it was not worth rebuilding but since I was a loyal customer, they would instead give me a new one for about half retail cost!

Now that is great service!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:02 PM
techvette
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Glad to hear it...I haven't dealt with many vendors on here, but East Coast Performance and Borla have both given me very good customer service in the past...
Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 PM
kenv
Le Mans Master

Location: levittown pa. usa Even a bad day with my `Vette, is better than a good day at work
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Nice to hear a good customer service story for a change.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:13 AM
c-4 lhozwalte
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my msd opti started dound weird stuff about 10 months after i bought it and msd rebuilt it and sent me back new everything except the billet body.all i paid is shipping one way.considering i probally failed the bearing the first time by using the bolts to pull it onto the cam gear,i would call that good customer sevice.

Get notified of new replies

To Now that is what I call customer Service! PowerMaster rules!

Quick Reply: Now that is what I call customer Service! PowerMaster rules!