C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

can anybody point me to good sites for performance build of the ltx.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 12:36 AM
87 vette 81 big girl
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GREGGPENN
Man, I don't get it. When a guy's looking for a $200 set of rods, we're talking about $5000 worth of titanium instead. Then, when the big talk comes out...no opinion?

I am married & have a 11 month old boy at home here now..........

bad economy too...........

Have the T/A yet stashed away.

I am just like everyone else her on C4 too.

410 is close..........headers.

Never was rich.
Just worked my *** off to get the parts I wanted in the past.

Those darn crotch rockets are fast..........
If I had my choice,
I would pull out a S&S Nitro methane burning stroker Harley Davidson with the fire lit by a Morse Magneto.

Kiss that Ninja, Haybusa, or what ever American kids race now...........
Goodbye.

American pride all the way Greg........

Brian

Last edited by 87 vette 81 big girl; 08-02-2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:54 AM
87 vette 81 big girl
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rklessdriver
Again. There are people on z28 claiming to have faster cars (and I know a few of them are even in my locality) but so far none of them have even spoken to me. When I show up at the track they take their junk home.

My offer is out there.

Anybody into the scene from this area knows the local sites where we can set this stuff up.... If your new or just not into the scene and think you can check me...feel free to PM me here (please do - I can use the $$$).

I realize I'm giving up some leverage here but it don't matter. Everybody from this area knows I handily put down a well know Shelby GT500 last month. Before that there was some idle chatter on the street but not so much as a word afterwards....

2 little girls (you know who you are SUPRA and GTR) have backed out on me since.... More posers who finally found out their mouths were writing checks their asses couldn't cash.

Honestly my bucket is a dog.... 11.10's on it's best day. Normally aspriated 383 inches on 93 octane, working AC, crusie control, power everything, even the FX3 suspension is still functional..... Ask 93Ragtop, Big Grizzly or any number of local people on this board (I'll even get a CF member reference list together as needed). They've all seen it at the track and some on the street.

Shoot Ron. I'm trying to get them to put something together for ME!! LOL.

If all the talk on z28 is true any number of them should be able to take my money.... Lets see these liter killers. I'm ready. Lets do this.
Will
There is no way a guy like You is going to give up ever....

You will have to give up driving your Vette to the handi mini mart or Mickey "D's" at will.

You will race anyone and that is KOOL.

C4's are not dead.

Guys like You, myself, & everyone else on C4 Love them too.

Technology & know how is here on C4.

Many talented people here each with their own specialties.

I am behind You & think everyone else on C4 is too likewise.

Brian
Old 08-02-2011, 03:23 AM
bill mcdonald
Le Mans Master

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by cuisinartvette
Jeezus, look how quick that speedo needle moves and the Gallardo is still pulling away.
You know that only costs like $140,000 for the mod right?

You wanna go in halves?
Old 08-02-2011, 02:45 PM
dizwiz24
Race Director

Received 560 Likes on 437 Posts

What's dumb about lcvette's project is he dismantled the whole thing and sent the parts to finland.

If the car was so great then why isn't it out there beating literbikes.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:59 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by dizwiz24
What's dumb about lcvette's project is he dismantled the whole thing and sent the parts to finland.

Not sure Id call it dumb, not everyone has the same goal you do.

He's willing to build the kit for $7500. He can build the shortblock and install as well.

Seems to me he accomplished his goal and moved on to a new project.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:19 PM
yedister
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I fail to understand how you can call his project DUMB? He completed a very good project that anyone can duplicate because he shared the info about it. Not everyone has a problem with literbikes like you. Most of the project on various boards are executed for the Individuals goals not yours. There are numerous past, present and future project that certain Individuals has/will undertake because it is for their own need. Now if you care to fund a project that will help you kick literbikes to your heart content, then I am sure it can be done to your satisfaction because your paying for it. It is obnoxious to call another persons project DUMB! Then at the same time ask them for help. I really doubt that you will ever try to build an motor/car to try to achieve what you are talking about. Maybe you want someone to do it for you then you can brag about it like you did yourself. This is no fantasy football, step up, suit up and put up or get off the field. There is a place for WET DREAMS and, it is not here. Please have a coke and smile. By the way you owe lcvette an apology for your rude comment.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:24 PM
bill mcdonald
Le Mans Master

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Have you ever wanted somethine really bad for a while. Finally got it. Then you could give a **** about it, and you move on to something else bigger and better?

I would figure that is what happened.

http://www.lateral-g.net/williams/
http://www.montygwilliams.com/

Take a peak at this. Another "dumb guy" who built the **** out of an engine and then lost interest and got into boats.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:03 PM
93Rubie
Safety Car

Received 185 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by rklessdriver
Again. There are people on z28 claiming to have faster cars (and I know a few of them are even in my locality) but so far none of them have even spoken to me. When I show up at the track they take their junk home.

My offer is out there.

Anybody into the scene from this area knows the local sites where we can set this stuff up.... If your new or just not into the scene and think you can check me...feel free to PM me here (please do - I can use the $$$).

I realize I'm giving up some leverage here but it don't matter. Everybody from this area knows I handily put down a well know Shelby GT500 last month. Before that there was some idle chatter on the street but not so much as a word afterwards....

2 little girls (you know who you are SUPRA and GTR) have backed out on me since.... More posers who finally found out their mouths were writing checks their asses couldn't cash.

Honestly my bucket is a dog.... 11.10's on it's best day. Normally aspriated 383 inches on 93 octane, working AC, crusie control, power everything, even the FX3 suspension is still functional..... Ask 93Ragtop, Big Grizzly or any number of local people on this board (I'll even get a CF member reference list together as needed). They've all seen it at the track and some on the street.

Shoot Ron. I'm trying to get them to put something together for ME!! LOL.

If all the talk on z28 is true any number of them should be able to take my money.... Lets see these liter killers. I'm ready. Lets do this.
Will
reklessdriver, that is great. They run like little scared gremlins.

Don't talk trash if you don't got the ***** to lay the pedal to the wood. I'll run anybody, my C4 is not fast, but I don't care. I enjoy when my foot is getting acquainted with the carpet. Bring it!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:36 AM
alterchristopher
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ltxtech.com home to the fastest ltx car 8 sec camaro I'm turtle on thier

Quick Reply: can anybody point me to good sites for performance build of the ltx.