C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

I need to remove the washer bottle on my 88.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 12:53 PM
caddyboy84
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I need to remove the washer bottle on my 88.

The only thing that don't work on my car is the washer fluid pump, I was wondering how to take that bottle out to check the motor. My washer bottle is on the passenger side by the firewall. I wanna get to it this week and get it working (not that I'll ever need it, but). I checked the wiper switch on the driver door panel and its fine, so the next step is that pump, any help would be nice.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:56 PM
VetteMed
Le Mans Master

Received 215 Likes on 142 Posts

have to remove the lower fender panel (gill panel), and the black wheelwell liner (the center and rear sections.

The washer bottle is held in with screws that can only be accessed after these parts are removed.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:05 PM
caddyboy84
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VetteMed
have to remove the lower fender panel (gill panel), and the black wheelwell liner (the center and rear sections.

The washer bottle is held in with screws that can only be accessed after these parts are removed.
Thanks. I was counting on it being something a little easier, but I guess it's the nature of the beast. I like everything working and it bothers me that it's out. I guess now I know why it wasn't fixed by the P/O, the car was garaged and never seen rain or a dirty windshield. I'll never use it either but IT HAS TO WORK!!

Get notified of new replies

To I need to remove the washer bottle on my 88.

Quick Reply: I need to remove the washer bottle on my 88.