C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Help to Find Good Ole Scan & Tune Postings

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 08:04 PM
kvette89
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Help to Find Good Ole Scan & Tune Postings

OK, so I know everything changes, so I won't express my disappointment to the loss of the C4 Scan & Tune Section. There is an unbelievable amount of information now sitting in the Tech/Performance section that I cannot locate. I've been trying the search suggestions others have posted and also tried to search using the id names of those that offered their invaluable experience and talent. This really doesn't work well. Although these post are older, they are timeless for those who still desire to tune their C4 Corvettes and have yet to master the process.

For this reason, I ask: Can a moderator please assist me with accessing the older scan and tune postings, particularly, methods in regard to data logging and modification of the software prior to burning a new chip.

All I can say, what a loss of such invaluable information. Like being in a large library without a quality search procedure.

Thanks,
Old 07-26-2016, 08:51 PM
VikingTrad3r
Oil Producer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,262 Likes on 1,446 Posts

did the posts get moved to tech?
Old 07-27-2016, 12:18 AM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,258 Likes on 2,021 Posts

Originally Posted by kvette89
OK, so I know everything changes, so I won't express my disappointment to the loss of the C4 Scan & Tune Section. There is an unbelievable amount of information now sitting in the Tech/Performance section that I cannot locate. I've been trying the search suggestions others have posted and also tried to search using the id names of those that offered their invaluable experience and talent. This really doesn't work well. Although these post are older, they are timeless for those who still desire to tune their C4 Corvettes and have yet to master the process.

For this reason, I ask: Can a moderator please assist me with accessing the older scan and tune postings, particularly, methods in regard to data logging and modification of the software prior to burning a new chip.

All I can say, what a loss of such invaluable information. Like being in a large library without a quality search procedure.

Thanks,
I thought I could help you a bit and from time to time searching by a "userID" will reveal threads that someone participated in to get a "search relativity". I did a search in the C4 entire community using your "userID" and came up with 10 pages of results where you had participated and 98.9% of the threads were in the "C4 parts section". So for you that won't work. You didn't seem to be a regular participant in the "scan & tune" section so ........

If you've a particular question you'll just need to ask.

A search for "TTS DATAMASTER" in the C4 community returned 10+pages also so if you use "relevant" search terms I'd think it not that difficult.

Do your searches from here using the SEARCH THIS FORUM "button" above THREADS/POSTS

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-1984-1996-19/

This or using GOOGLE and specifying Corvette Forum can pretty much find it all ....

Last edited by WVZR-1; 07-27-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Help to Find Good Ole Scan & Tune Postings

Quick Reply: Help to Find Good Ole Scan & Tune Postings