Can my 93 be moved while the opti is out - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Can my 93 be moved while the opti is out

Old 10-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Juanyae

Default Can my 93 be moved while the opti is out

I just found out that my cousin never finished the tune up on my 93 and the water pump and opti are still not installed. The car currently sits at my cousins house about a mile away from where I live. My question is with the opti out can i have it towed to my house so i can and safely wash down the motor or will move ingame it throw the car out of whack and cost me more to fix it? It only needs to be moved to do this because my cousin lives in an area with a HOA and I don't want him to hear anything about it if I do it at his house and I really want to clean the engine. Any suggestions?
Old 10-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Eilias

I don't see any reason towing it properly to another location would damage anything.

Washing the engine shouldn't do any damage if you don't just hose it down with high pressure water. You can't damage the optispark with it off the engine!

ake some care and cover anything electrical and plug any holes.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: