miniram with the double return springs for the gas pedal - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4 Tech/Performance
Reload this Page >

miniram with the double return springs for the gas pedal

Notices
C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

miniram with the double return springs for the gas pedal

Old 11-01-2018, 11:53 PM
Eddie Lucas

Default miniram with the double return springs for the gas pedal

1985 corvette with a TPSI 402 small block chevy motor. The return springs on the mini ram for the gas pedal is to stiff causes the gas pedal to bend.

Last edited by Eddie Lucas; 11-01-2018 at 11:57 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:11 PM
383vett
CF Senior Member

My miniram has only one spring integrated with the throttle shaft. If you have a second external spring, take it off. If it causes the gas pedal to bend, it must be equivalent to a garage door spring.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:45 AM
anesthes
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by 383vett View Post
My miniram has only one spring integrated with the throttle shaft. If you have a second external spring, take it off. If it causes the gas pedal to bend, it must be equivalent to a garage door spring.
I was thinking the same thing. I have a miniram with a bbk 58mm on my Firebird and it's a normal pressure spring.

The C4 accelerator pedal is a fairly beefy stamped pedal. The Fbody pedal actually bends easily.

-- Joe

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: