Notices
C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Mustang Manual Transmission

Old 02-06-2019, 02:33 PM
s carter
CF Senior Member

I think the only wire you are going to need to worry about is the Vehicle Speed sender wires for speedometer, the 1 to 4 solenoid your car isn't looking for it so it wont miss it when its not plugged in and I think the comment about the Auto down was about, I think he meant to Auto Up-Shift.

Last edited by s carter; 02-06-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Korsou

Hey Guys,

I am as happy as can be.

I got the tranny and all the extras I need to replace the hydraulic parts since they have been sitting for a while but no biggie. The difficult part was getting the complete tranny assembly with all the parts.

Does anyone have any info on how to perform the wiring? The seller did not have the harness so I did not get any plugs.

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited by Korsou; 02-07-2019 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:41 AM
c4vetteaddict

I am aware that this solution has the disadvantage of costing alot, ($4399.00) I am referring to the Richmond 6 speed advertised in the Eckler's catalogue, PN 25-104519; 520; 522; 523; 524. They (Eckler's) are claiming it is a direct fit swap! The different last 3 digits in the PN are different ratios, but they are all 5th gear direct drive with an overdrive 6th.
Please let us know if you do find one, does it fit as well as they claim?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mustang Manual Transmission

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: