Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4 Tech/Performance
Reload this Page >

Fitment of these Corbeau A4 seats from Corvette Mods.

Notices
C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Fitment of these Corbeau A4 seats from Corvette Mods.

Old 07-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Jaye Bass
CF Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Fitment of these Corbeau A4 seats from Corvette Mods.

Do these fit? I'm not a huge guy...5'11" and 180lbs, so I should fit in the seats. Does anybody have experience with this particular seat in a 1990 or newer C4? I have a 93.

https://www.corvettemods.com/Cloth-C...-_p_12593.html

Old 07-11-2019, 11:44 PM
mtwoolford
CF Senior Member

Received 134 Likes on 128 Posts

everybody talks about these seats, but nobody posts pictures of them in a C4
Old 07-12-2019, 12:23 AM
vader86
CF Senior Member

Received 337 Likes on 283 Posts

I have the leather A4s in my 88, yes they fit, it was also a PITA to get them in there and I'm not taking them out ever again. I basically had to bolt the rears down, then beat on the seat to make it go all the way down to bolt the fronts. Its wider than the floor at the height it needs to be installed. There are pictures in one of my albums.

The brackets underneath the seat need to be removed and flipped to the other side. Drivers' side needs to go on Passenger seat, that is. The nuts that hold the front down on the floor next to the transmission were pretty much impossible to get on.

Oh and never buy from CorvetteMods, they have had numerous issues. Find them somewhere else.

Last edited by vader86; 07-12-2019 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Jaye Bass
CF Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Ok thanks, I'll just recover the stock seats then.
Old 07-14-2019, 01:22 PM
dizwiz24
CF Senior Member

Received 88 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaye Bass View Post
Ok thanks, I'll just recover the stock seats then.
Yeah i looked into these. Other than the slots for a 5 point, pretty much no benefit over a stock seat.

weighs just as much (you can convert your stock power seats to manual sliders if you want to save a few lbs).

I also looked into some real light race seats of a different model (to save weight),
but then i thought :

whats stopping me from simply removing the passenger seat (for racing) to save 30 lbs and not lighten my wallet?

I have the 93, and if you are skinny (as it sounds you are), the 84-93 sport seat is a pretty good seat

Last edited by dizwiz24; 07-14-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fitment of these Corbeau A4 seats from Corvette Mods.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: