C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Is it possible to switch out the manaul climate control for the digital?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2003, 10:59 AM
n1kki6
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Is it possible to switch out the manaul climate control for the digital?

I have the manual climate control in my 94 vette and was wondering if i bought the digital unit if i would just be able to swap them out or if their is something else i would have to do.
Old 04-03-2003, 06:00 PM
n1kki6
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Is it possible to switch out the manaul climate control for the digital? (n1kki6)

ttt
Old 04-03-2003, 06:26 PM
bogus
Team Owner

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Default Re: Is it possible to switch out the manaul climate control for the digital? (n1kki6)

I kinda doubt it...

There are a lot of external parts... outside temp sensor, solar sensor, a couple of thermisters...

And I have no clue about the ECU or CCM... Be thankful you have manual. the electronic is not that reliable.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:59 PM
n1kki6
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Is it possible to switch out the manaul climate control for the digital? (bogus)

cool, i wasn't real sure about it just thought if it would be simple i would maybe consider doing it, i guess i'll just leave it.

Get notified of new replies

To Is it possible to switch out the manaul climate control for the digital?

Quick Reply: Is it possible to switch out the manaul climate control for the digital?