C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

It was like the fast and the furious tonight!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2001, 01:54 AM
J Z06
Team Owner

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Local Hangout called The Merritt Canteen had some SERIOUS action going on. Incredible scene. Parking lot after parking lot FILLED with Ricers/Domestics. Two known 8-9 second cars present.. Saw lots of old friends...and many nice words about my car! A few said it looked like a 13 second car with rims LOL that's what I like!

Soo.. if you're ever in the CT area.. it's in Bridgeport right off the highway. Too bad a fight broke out,and the cops broke it off I guess things got ugly too. I left before that. I hate that stuff! Lastly...there we're some MIGHTY FINE FEMALES present.. One of them had a Digicamcorder too! Too friggin cool! Reminds me of the old days!

Old 08-02-2001, 02:36 AM
88WHITE VETTE
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-02-2001, 02:39 AM
88L98
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

i bet you had a big ol grin on your face when that guy complemented the rims on your 13 second car
Old 08-02-2001, 09:33 AM
J Z06
Team Owner

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You have no idea! LOL, I just e mailed a Guy back in seattle(EZgoin721) and told him about it! Too funny. I guess these "RICERS" don't know the sound of a CAM when theyhear it! I found my new Wednesday spot for a while! Next time I will bring DIGICAM and snap some of the HONEYS and Cars!
Old 08-02-2001, 11:31 AM
90 Corvette ZR-1
Le Mans Master

you shoulda told him (if he drove rice) that his car would go good with chicken

Old 08-02-2001, 12:11 PM
92BAV
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JD 90 383:
[B
Local Hangout called The Merritt Canteen had some SERIOUS action going on. Incredible scene. Parking lot after parking lot FILLED with Ricers/Domestics. Two known 8-9 second cars present.. Saw lots of old friends...and many nice words about my car! A few said it looked like a 13 second car with rims LOL that's what I like!

Soo.. if you're ever in the CT area.. it's in Bridgeport right off the highway. Too bad a fight broke out,and the cops broke it off I guess things got ugly too. I left before that. I hate that stuff! Lastly...there we're some MIGHTY FINE FEMALES present.. One of them had a Digicamcorder too! Too friggin cool! Reminds me of the old days!

[/B][/color]
I wish we had a spot like that in my area. [img]http]//www.corvetteforum.cc/ubb/frown.gif[/img] Aw well, sounds sweet.... Score us some pics!

Old 08-02-2001, 12:27 PM
notbob
Racer

What would be funnier is to have a line of corvette's drive up

Then get out and kick some ricer *** ;P
I'm sure I can find a spot to mount a rifle on the 'vette somewhere

Get notified of new replies

To It was like the fast and the furious tonight!!!

Quick Reply: It was like the fast and the furious tonight!!!