C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

auxilliary fan relay HELP!

Old 07-22-2001, 09:12 PM
Togo
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anybody know where the relay is on the '85 for the aux cooling fan located in front of the radiator? got to replace it, just can't seem to find it!
Old 07-22-2001, 09:35 PM
Vic'89
Safety Car

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

I think it is on the radiator shroud. That is where it is on my 89 Vette.

Vic

Old 07-22-2001, 09:37 PM
Bill Reid
Le Mans Master

Its located on the firewall directly below the cruise control module or directly behind the battery...

By the way... Welcome to forum You don't live too far... we should hook up. Shoot me an email. I'll get you on the AZ Registry if interested. Also, we have lots of fun at Scottsdale Jack's on Saturdays if you want to get to know many local CF memebers.

Old 07-22-2001, 10:26 PM
Togo
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

thanks bill, i just replaced that, and it still doesn't seem to be coming on. i know this fan works cuz when my water pump went out a few weeks ago, the car overheated and that fan actually came on (with the car off, the temp read 299 degrees and that fan spun until it hit below 260.) where is the temp sensor for that fan.
seeing as we are so close, i may want to come over and look at yours, maybe get a better idea of some questions i have.
check your email and reply back
thanks again
Originally Posted by billreid1@home.com:
[B
Its located on the firewall directly below the cruise control module or directly behind the battery...

By the way... Welcome to forum [img]http]//www.corvetteforum.cc/ubb/smile.gif[/img] You don't live too far... we should hook up. Shoot me an email. I'll get you on the AZ Registry if interested. Also, we have lots of fun at Scottsdale Jack's on Saturdays if you want to get to know many local CF memebers.

[/B][/color]

Get notified of new replies

To auxilliary fan relay HELP!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: auxilliary fan relay HELP!