C4 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C4 products, services and promotions.

Corvette Central Launches New Website

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 12:01 PM
CorvetteCentral.com
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Corvette Central Launches New Website

We are constantly working to improve our online shopping experience at Corvette Central.com and after long development, we are proud to announce the launch of our new website! More thana face lift, we've completely revamped the shopping experience to include improved searches, filtering, sorting, account creation, wish lists, online stock visibility, real-time shipping calculation and much more. We invite you to kick the tires, tell us what we can improve and sign up for an account so you can track your order progress. A special thank you to everyone who provided feedback and suggestions which helped shape the new CorvetteCentral.com

https://www.corvettecentral.com/#utm...aign=newsite17

Old 11-21-2017, 12:49 PM
toddbvanslyke
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry, but this new site is clumsy and slow, with lots of "computer jargon" that makes no sense to the average shopper, like me. For instance, what is "required text" when ordering a polo shirt? Name? Greeting? "A Christmas Carol?" "Moby Dick?" And being closed two days before Thanksgiving makes little or no sense. Frankly, some computer geek sold CC a bill of goods on this website, which works no better than the old one.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Temujen2000
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOUSY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - Corvette central

LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE
I placed a $900+ order 11 days ago. I called today and, after holding 25 minutes, the response I got was .... Oh we transposed your credit card numbers and, therefore the order was not filled. Do you think contacting the customer to say the credit card number was wrong would have solved the problem on day one? It was corrected only because I called.

I was told that the problem is, in part because they are switching to a new computer system. I don't buy that. That credit card problem should have been known on day -- not 11 days later.

My shipping cost is $124. I am thinking of demanding a refund, so that my shipping cost is equivalent to what it would have been on the slowest on-land service.

Based on this experience: STAY AWAY FROM CORVETTE CENTRAL.

Lou C.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Central Launches New Website

Quick Reply: Corvette Central Launches New Website