C4 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C4 products, services and promotions.

kit body

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 02:16 PM
Jim84
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
Default kit body

favorite this post C5 Corvette 1962 fiberglass body with panels for only $5500.obo - $5500 (crystal river) hide this posting

image 8 of 9
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
condition: new
make / manufacturer: Chevrolet
model name / number: Corvette
If you are truly looking for one of the most demanding Corvette bodies? This is it! The 1962 Corvette!!!!!

We manufacture these beauties located in Crystal River FL. We also build 3 x different conversions for 3 different Vette chassis.. : )

(A) $6500.obo Custom chassis or OEM chassis: You get: 62 Main body, Hood, Doors, Convertible boot cover, Rear trunk, main floor pan, inner trunk pan and inner wheelwell covers.

(B) $4500. C4 Corvette conversion you get: Main body, hood, doors, convertible boot cover, rear trunk.
There is no need for a floor pan. You will use the C4 floor pan that's already in the C4

(C) $6500.obo C5 Conversion you get: Main body, hood, door skins, convertible boot cover and rear trunk NOTE: This is the most demanding, bigger money when it comes to selling a turnkey$$$$$ You can sell these for $85,k to $145,K Just check Ebay or Barret Jackson Auction sales $$$$$$$ No one has this body!

Please" serious" buyers call or text with any questions you may have.. Thanks for your time and have a "BLESSED DAY
  1. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6640647757

posted: 8 days agoemail to friendbest of [?]
  1. safety tips
  2. prohibited items
  3. product recalls
  4. avoiding scams
Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THIS VENDOR?
ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFULL.
THANKS
Old 07-23-2018, 03:49 PM
Jeff Stackson
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any word on the above post? I saw this a couple weeks ago and always wanted to buy panels but haven't found them for sale The top photo looks like one of those CRC cars. Are they selling body kits now?. Seems too good to be true though price wise. Anyone know the name of the company doing them or any background on them?
Old 07-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Jim84
Advanced

Originally Posted by Jeff Stackson
Any word on the above post? I saw this a couple weeks ago and always wanted to buy panels but haven't found them for sale The top photo looks like one of those CRC cars. Are they selling body kits now?. Seems too good to be true though price wise. Anyone know the name of the company doing them or any background on them?
that's what I'm trying to figure out. $5000 for a full body kit. is this legit?
Old 08-07-2018, 12:04 PM
Jeff Stackson
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Jim84
that's what I'm trying to figure out. $5000 for a full body kit. is this legit?
This is a scam. They claim they are the only ones with molds to the CRC which makes no sense. They are using photos from CRCoachworks and saying they can sell you the same car. There is no business name and are sketchy to talk to. Those cars are over $100K. No way they can sell you panels for $5000.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:23 PM
drcook
Safety Car

Received 959 Likes on 734 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Modified

The first picture was probably swiped from here:

http://dev.thelingenfeltercollection...-corvette-zo6/
Old 08-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Jim84
Advanced

That's what I figured, THANKS
Old 08-13-2018, 01:53 PM
Jeff Stackson
3rd Gear

Went to Hot August Nights and saw like 10 of the CRC Corvettes. Was asking around about that whole scam above. No one seemed to know anything about it but no one has molds to the cars I was told. CRC is the only company that builds these in WA not FL.

Get notified of new replies

To kit body

Quick Reply: kit body