C4 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C4 products, services and promotions.

ZF 6 Speed - D44

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 01:42 PM
0G&C Auto
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZF 6 Speed - D44

I am a new Vendor. This is my first thread so we will see how it goes. I just removed from 94 ZF six speed with 97K on it. Was working just as it should with no issues when removed from car. Also have everything to go with it. C Beam clutch bell housing flywheel shifter and drive line. $1100 for everything or $850 for just the transmission. PLUS shipping. Also have D-44 rear end with 3:45 gears. Complete rear end out of same car $1100 for everything or $850 for differential and batwing. PLUS shipping.
Rear end still in car. SOLD/locally Six Speed still available
I have LOTS of C-4 Parts 89-94. List of parts and prices will be coming soon. Let me know what you need. Send PM and I will respond.

Last edited by G&C Auto; 01-10-2019 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Rear End Sold Locally
Old 01-10-2019, 02:42 AM
Korsou
Advanced

Originally Posted by G&C Auto
I am a new Vendor. This is my first thread so we will see how it goes. I just removed from 94 ZF six speed with 97K on it. Was working just as it should with no issues when removed from car. Also have everything to go with it. C Beam clutch bell housing flywheel shifter and drive line. $1100 for everything or $850 for just the transmission. PLUS shipping. Also have D-44 rear end with 3:45 gears. Complete rear end out of same car $1100 for everything or $850 for differential and batwing. PLUS shipping.
Rear end still in car.
I have LOTS of C-4 Parts 89-94. List of parts and prices will be coming soon. Let me know what you need. Send PM and I will respond.
Hello G&C,

Do you still have it available? I have a 1988 4+3 Vette and would like to swap it to a 6 speed. I am guessing I would need tranny, bellhousing, shifter, flywheel, clutch etc
Could you please check for shipping options to Logrono, Spain 26006?

I also need the console armrest lid in black. Do you have this?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Old 01-10-2019, 12:22 PM
0G&C Auto
Former Vendor

Default Transmission

Originally Posted by Korsou
Hello G&C,

Do you still have it available? I have a 1988 4+3 Vette and would like to swap it to a 6 speed. I am guessing I would need tranny, bellhousing, shifter, flywheel, clutch etc
Could you please check for shipping options to Logrono, Spain 26006?

I also need the console armrest lid in black. Do you have this?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Transmission is still available but shipping to Spain would be crazy. Sorry I can't do that. I don't even know how I would ship to Spain??? But thanks for looking.

Get notified of new replies

To ZF 6 Speed - D44

Quick Reply: ZF 6 Speed - D44