C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Paging Clemson ZR-1 (John)

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2001, 01:53 AM
Ted J
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Clemson ZR-1 (John)

Hey John,

I wanted to post up a message to say Happy Birthday to you, even though it's late, and also see what's up with you.

Any plans on heading down to Commerce again? I don't know if your friends saw me at Commerce that one time or not but if they saw a Dark Green '96 T/A there than it was probably me. I do have the bigger factory wing on my car if that is what they were referring to when they said the one with the big wing.

I don't know when the next time I'll be up at Commerce but if your thining of heading own to there just post it up on here and maybe I'll be albe to make it up to there than.
Old 08-17-2001, 06:44 PM
Clemson ZR-1
Racer

Default Re: Paging Clemson ZR-1 (Ted J)

Hey Ted, we all went down last Friday and had a good time. I think we might plan to go down next Friday if you're interested. Thanks for the Happy Birthday. I'll be celebrating tonite, tomorrow, and Sunday ;) I'll definitely let you know what's definite when I know, and you do the same. Talk to you later,
John
Old 08-20-2001, 12:02 PM
Ted J
Racer

Default Re: Paging Clemson ZR-1 (Ted J)

Hey John,

I wanted to post up a message to say Happy Birthday to you, even though it's late, and also see what's up with you.

Any plans on heading down to Commerce again? I don't know if your friends saw me at Commerce that one time or not but if they saw a Dark Green '96 T/A there than it was probably me. I do have the bigger factory wing on my car if that is what they were referring to when they said the one with the big wing.

I don't know when the next time I'll be up at Commerce but if your thining of heading own to there just post it up on here and maybe I'll be albe to make it up to there than.
If you end up going this next week just post it up in the forum here and hopefully I'll see it. I don't have any plans for this coming Fri. but I don't know for sure yet what I'll be doing so I'll know for sure if I do or not more towards the middle of the week.

Hope to see ya soon!

Ted

Get notified of new replies

To Paging Clemson ZR-1 (John)

Quick Reply: Paging Clemson ZR-1 (John)