C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2001, 08:20 PM
USAZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 1,869 Likes on 1,085 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle?

If not,you need to call Carlisle Productions tomorrow and pre-register at (717)243-7964. This only applies if you own a ZR-1 and are bringing it to the event. Online registration is unavailable now so calling is the only option. Parking will be at a premium again this year. Even if you aren't 100% sure you will have your ZR-1 there,please call them and let them know you will be bringing the car. One last note,Get There Early. If you dawdle around till Noon,getting a prime spot will be tough. Email me if you have any further questions. :cheers: :cheers:
Old 08-19-2001, 09:20 PM
FastZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Default Re: Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle? (USAZR1)

Yep, pre-registered online, and noted I was bringing the ZR-1 and that I wanted to park in the ZR-1 Corral.
Less than one week to go.
:hat
Old 08-21-2001, 12:08 AM
VetBoyZR1
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle? (USAZR1)

I am 99% sure I am pre-registered as a ZR-1. I noted that I was a ZR-1 on my on-line pre-registration, but when I got my yellow card in the mail it did not say ZR-1 anywhere on it. Two weeks ago I got a letter in a Carlisle Events printed envelope, postmarked from Carlisle, sent to my house, but next to my name was my registry number 087. I'm still not sure how I got this ZR-1 Reunion letter with the Carlisle postmark. I'm sure Mo has something to do with it. But I also hope this means someone at Carlisle knows I'm with the ZR-1 group. I have nothing to worry about. Clint said he would take care of me. 3 more days! Hotel - confirmed, aerial photo - signed up, dinner selections - made and paid, registration - done, Forum gang at the Zip tent - high noon, museum ticket duty - Sunday AM, win 1980 giveaway car - Sunday PM. I think I'm ready to go!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Old 08-21-2001, 07:43 AM
FastZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Default Re: Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle? (VetBoyZR1)

I got that same dinner notice with the postmark and envelope from Carlisl productions. So they must have an idea I'm brining the ZR-1.
Old 08-21-2001, 12:11 PM
USAZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 1,869 Likes on 1,085 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default Re: Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle? (fastzr1)

We sent Carlisle Productions a set of address labels for a mass mailing since they didn't get me an event flyer in time for our last issue of the magazine. Most of our LT5 Registry members are not online so when C/P offered to do a mailing for us,I authorized it.
If you don't mind or have already done so,please place your Registry window sticker on the passenger side of the windshield. This will help us spot you quicker for parking purposes. Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle?

Quick Reply: Is your ZR-1 pre-registered for Carlisle?