C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Nailed by a red light runner!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2001, 11:44 PM
4CEE
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Nailed by a red light runner!

My 92 Triple White Convertible was totalled by a red light runner last month. Since then I've been quietly been observing your discussion group, talking with locals, and getting familiar with the ZR1 as I just can't seem to get excited with the C5. I will be in the market soon. Meanwhile, I'm preparing to do battle with the insurance company and could use some info. I need to know what years the triple white (or just white interiors) was available in the late C4s. I think it was just 92 and 93. I also need to know how many triple whites were manufactured in those years. I know they are rare. I've only found 3 in my internet/local data collecting search for units for sale. Can any of you guys help?

Don
Old 09-05-2001, 03:16 PM
USAZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 1,870 Likes on 1,085 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default Re: Nailed by a red light runner! (FourSee)

Sure sorry to hear about your 92 roadster,Don. Wish I could help with your numbers question but I don't know the answers. Is there a C4 Registry out there? Maybe they could help you out. If you do decide to purchase a ZR-1, drop me a line as I know where quite a few are located. Good luck.
Old 09-05-2001, 06:45 PM
NoWorries
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Nailed by a red light runner! (FourSee)

Scorp508 has the Corvette Black book and is pretty good at using it. Page him either in Off Topic or C4 Tech.

Good luck with your insurance company and then your ZR1.

Canyon
34th Anny Coupe
"Accidentally clicked ZR1 because I hate Netscape"
Old 09-06-2001, 06:14 AM
phrogs
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Re: Nailed by a red light runner! (NoWorries)

Im sorry to hear about that a dumb **** took away your baby, but at least your looking into a ZR-1, I always wanted one and I found a great deal on a early 90 black on balck awsume car... So good luck in your search, Try looking at this web site http://www.zr1.net/ look there it has just about everything you need to know about ZR-1's production nubers and such also what to look for when shoping for a Zr-1 there are a few things to look for that are specific to the ZR-1's good luck and hope to see you with a Z in the future :yesnod:
Old 09-06-2001, 09:46 AM
4CEE
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Re: Nailed by a red light runner! (phrogs)

Thanks Johnny. I've been viewing the ZR1NET site just about daily for new posts. I've been in and out of the tech and other sections. Very informative.

Don

Get notified of new replies

To Nailed by a red light runner!

Quick Reply: Nailed by a red light runner!