C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Any new mods planned for 08?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 10:52 AM
rickyrj1
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Any new mods planned for 08?

Justed interested if anybody has any new mods planned for their Z in 08. I had planned on sending my car to MH for some headers and PP but I ended up buying some more property. In 07 the only thing I did was Jeff's C6 Z51 brake up grade. Looks like I will have to stick with some of Carters cosmetic upgrades for now. Maybe if all works out I can do it next year.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:03 AM
LowFlight
Team Owner

Received 50 Likes on 47 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03, '17
Cruise-In V Veteran

I am going to do a few things like add Keyless entry and send the CD player to Bob and install my Sirius Sat Radio. Need to get a smal oil leak tracked down and fixed. Don't want to do too much because I will be selling mine next year to get a new Z06
Old 01-13-2008, 10:26 PM
95ZR1#418
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did Jeff's brake upgrade last Fall (2006). Nothing left for me to do. The most I would consider would be a port job on the heads but I don't want to pull my engine which seems to be the best way to do it(could then time the cams easier also). Too few miles to touch anything else and don't want to bolt on crap just to do something. Done is done.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:48 AM
rickyrj1
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LowFlight
I am going to do a few things like add Keyless entry and send the CD player to Bob and install my Sirius Sat Radio. Need to get a smal oil leak tracked down and fixed. Don't want to do too much because I will be selling mine next year to get a new Z06
I was thinking of selling my Z also to buy a ZO6 but can't seem able to pull the trigger. I have come to the conclusion that I would rather wait until I could afford to own both at the same time. I really enjoy the ownership of such a great and rare car and the people are OK also. I have 2 sons so I need 2 cars to leave when I'm gone.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:43 PM
djpatrick35
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

I'm going to get a Marc Hiabeck chip, new black/red seats from Mid America are coming in, and hopefully, I'll be able to afford a freshened up paint job.

But we'll see where my wallet stands after dropping a bunch of moolah on my wedding!

Get notified of new replies

To Any new mods planned for 08?

Quick Reply: Any new mods planned for 08?