C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Trick new R/T top graphics....

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 11:39 PM
BlackRocket
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Trick new R/T top graphics....

A buddy of mine is a graphic artist and does outstanding work!!!! I purchased a used hard top for my Z since mine was missing. The hard top I bought was in "rough" shape. After removing the headliner I discovered the stock headliner is backed by fiberglass packing. Figuring the noise wouldn't be any worse than the plexiglass top and not wanting the annoying sag problem down the road I contacted Dubb for somke design work. He came up with the following design!

He professionally repainted the entire exterior using the stock base-coat/clear-coat process in a paint booth, laid on the graphics followed by 2-3 more coats of clear-coat, repainted the metal surround trim and replaced the old weather stripping. Now the top is customized and looks impressive once seated in the vehicle...there's no more mistaking you're in the "King"

He can do hoods, tops and nitrous bottles or whatever else you might want painted.

Last edited by Gray Fox; 01-19-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Gray Fox
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

Supporting vendors pay for the considerable bandwidth charges on the Forum, making it free for the rest of us. In exchange, they get the privilege of using the Forum to market and promote their goods and services.

Forum members are welcome to sell a Corvette or Corvette parts they purchased for their own personal use. Anything else is considered to be a commercial sale.

No links or reference to eBay sales, please. If the sale is appropriate for the Forum, post it on the Forum, rather than linking to it elsewhere.

Members are not prohibited from mentioning it when they have a good (or bad, for that matter) experience with a non-supporting vendor. But such mentions cannot be so specific (address, phone number, e-mail address, URL, price, part number, etc.) and so frequent that they become marketing and promotional references.

Only supporting vendors can post Group Purchase threads.

Members can include a mention of their personal businesses in their signatures so long as the enterprise does not compete with an existing supporting vendor, is not Corvette-related and is not so detailed or so frequently appended to their posts that it becomes inappropriate marketing and promotion.

Quick Reply: Trick new R/T top graphics....