C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

WTB,window sticker.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 04:30 AM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default WTB,window sticker.

Im looking for the 24 Hour window sticker for a 91.The sticker offered at the NCM is not an exact sticker as the production piece.The difference,the new sticker offered is smaller and square while the production decal is the outline of the sticker and s slightly larger than the new piece offered.I was very disappointed to find this out after I removed the original sticker from the window.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:32 AM
HammerZR1
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z51JEFF
Im looking for the 24 Hour window sticker for a 91.The sticker offered at the NCM is not an exact sticker as the production piece.The difference,the new sticker offered is smaller and square while the production decal is the outline of the sticker and s slightly larger than the new piece offered.I was very disappointed to find this out after I removed the original sticker from the window.
Have you tried the Registry? They are in the Zr1 store.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Received 100 Likes on 90 Posts

I was going to suggest the registry as well. I would see if they could measure it for you but I wonder now if the same source is the museum?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:48 PM
ZRWON
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this the one you are trying to find?

I'll sell you this one for 5 Trillion dollars (Obama talk) if you tell us it'll put a lazy umemployed over his head in debt but entitled (to everything his neighbor has) person to work...remember it's not what you do that counts; only what you say you'll do!
Seriously, If you have no luck finding one, I can make a good copy of mine and maybe you can find a Decal shop that'll make one for you. I doubt with GM's problem load they'd even want to protect their ownership of the decal if they found out what you had done.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by ZRWON
Is this the one you are trying to find?
Is this the one from the NCM?I bought one of these and before I remove mine from the car to have the window tinted.When I took t out of the bag to put it on the window realized it want exact.Ill try the ZR1 site.Thanks for the tips guys.

Last edited by Z51JEFF; 02-19-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:26 PM
ZRWON
Melting Slicks

Is this the one from the NCM?I bought one of these and before I remove mine from the car to have the window tinted.When I took t out of the bag to put it on the window reliezed it want exact.Ill try the ZR1 site.Thanks for the tips guys.
No, I'm sure it's not from the Museum store. I don't remember where I got mine...probably from the original ZR-1 organization back in the 1992-4 time frame.
I checked the Registry store today and didn't find anything like the picture I posted of mine.
From the writing on the plastic package on mine it looks like it might have been from OEM GM parts stock. Jim VanDorn had and probably still has lots of "excess" GM/Corvette stuff. He often listed it for sale after he was cleaning his shop or found stuff while he was searching his Pirate's treasure chest looking for something else.

Last edited by ZRWON; 02-19-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 PM
kirkstingray
Intermediate

Default 24 Hr Sticker

Hi Jeff, Give Jim Clemons a call I am sure he has the real thing. He had them at Carlisle last year, not sure of the price. 321-639-8431. He is a little hard to get on the phone but keep trying he will answer. Thanks for the tires, I will give you a call. Hope you are going to Bowling Green this year. Kirk.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB,window sticker.

Quick Reply: WTB,window sticker.