C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

What different car colors do we have in DFW?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:14 AM
JetJock
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What different car colors do we have in DFW?

I know of 3, maybe 4 black ZR-1's, one dark red Z, one red Z and now we have pics of ZR-1dude's white 94 Z. Does anyone have any other different car colors? Any one have a blue Z? Polo green? Yellow? I would think that it would be great to get all of the cars locally and get pics of them together. Maybe we could get 8388 to invite us over and take a look at his collection. Just kidding, Sam. However, I would love to see your Callaway. If you are in the DFW area, please let us know. The Cars & Coffee get-together was great except for the cold but I have met people on this site that are fantastic. Looking to do a DynoDay either toward the end of the month or next month.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:27 AM
ZR-1DUDE
Drifting

Received 405 Likes on 223 Posts

Milstead used to have a hangar full of them.

Last time I was up there was years ago I think there were:

black 90
red 94
Turquoise 90
Green 91
red 91 race car with beer boxes covering the headlight holes

Who knows what else, I have some pics from the first ZR-1 event there.

Yes, the cops got called.

No, I didn't get busted.

D.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Team Owner

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by JetJock
I know of 3, maybe 4 black ZR-1's, one dark red Z, one red Z and now we have pics of ZR-1dude's white 94 Z. Does anyone have any other different car colors? Any one have a blue Z? Polo green? Yellow? I would think that it would be great to get all of the cars locally and get pics of them together. Maybe we could get 8388 to invite us over and take a look at his collection. Just kidding, Sam. However, I would love to see your Callaway. If you are in the DFW area, please let us know. The Cars & Coffee get-together was great except for the cold but I have met people on this site that are fantastic. Looking to do a DynoDay either toward the end of the month or next month.
You guys are always more than welcome to come by and see the stable. I've also seen a 40th ruby, a turquoise, and a Quasar blue that used to be owned by White 68 here on the forum.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:20 PM
dbriana
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 8388
a Quasar blue that used to be owned by White 68 here on the forum.
I have it now, I am about three hours away, always come over for the Lone Star show every year.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:57 PM
JetJock
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Default I've seen it

Hey guy, how ya doing? I've seen your car and it is nice. It was in 2007 and I had a black 95 ZR-1 there at the Lone Star Corvette Classic. The Gathering and the Corvette Classic is on different weekends this year. Come on up to BWG and check it out. Tons of ZR-1's show up and it is fun. I am planning to be at both this year assuming I can get off from AA.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:31 PM
dbriana
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JetJock
Hey guy, how ya doing? I've seen your car and it is nice. It was in 2007 and I had a black 95 ZR-1 there at the Lone Star Corvette Classic. The Gathering and the Corvette Classic is on different weekends this year. Come on up to BWG and check it out. Tons of ZR-1's show up and it is fun. I am planning to be at both this year assuming I can get off from AA.
Doing good, I am going to try to make them both also if I can get off, first year they have been on different weekends since I have had my car.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:20 PM
JetJock
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Tough to do

I understand what you say. The Corvette Classic is always on the third weekend of May. The Gathering varies somewhat as there has only been a few times that I was able to make both back in 2005, 2007 and this year. Good times! We have some new owners of ZR-1's and they really need to see the community that exists.

Get notified of new replies

To What different car colors do we have in DFW?

Quick Reply: What different car colors do we have in DFW?