C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Evolution motor sport performance shop

Old 10-17-2017, 07:38 AM
zrc3john
Melting Slicks

Received 359 Likes on 260 Posts
Default Evolution motor sport performance shop

Just curious if anyone on this forum has had work done on there Corvette at this shop.....Evolution motorsports in fredricksburgh VA....
Old 10-17-2017, 01:55 PM
secondchance
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by zrc3john
Just curious if anyone on this forum has had work done on there Corvette at this shop.....Evolution motorsports in fredricksburgh VA....
I have. Dempsey rebuilt my LT5 in October 2015 - 4" pistons and 3.75" stroke crankshaft resulting in 378 cu in.
he did a terrific job on my Z and I take my other cars - SL550 and BMW 330ci - to his shop for service also.
Dempsey is resourceful, sharp mechanic and a great personal friend of mine! His prices are very reasonable also.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:56 PM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Demps does great work and is great to work with as well

he's doing some really innovative work on the lt5 from engine work to aero mods for the rear, side exit exhaust, tuning, dyno on premisis

he does more than lt5 work as well. The LSV is there right now.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:13 AM
zrc3john
Melting Slicks

Thank you all for your replies....I have been following his advertising on facebook for a while now.....Seems to get some nice cars in there to work on.....Also has a mustang Dyno..
Old 10-29-2017, 06:42 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

remember the old days when we used to hang out in the cool fall air and listen to the sweet roar of the lt5 at WOT ranging against the wheels on the dyno

I remember the first time the LSV finally crested 500 at the tire I was like a proud papa. I think I still have that video.

SO how about we do it again? Seems to me a few of the zr1 faithful are due for a tune and dyno, and it would be great to rally the brothers for a ZR-1 + other cool car dyno day.

Interested? How about a session on tuning? Just got the LSV back and the fresh injectors and tune have tamed the beast by feeding as needed.

and man this thing can eat. like the song says "the beast is ready to devour" this thing can roll

I suggest others do likewise. what a difference a day on the dyno makes.

let me know if you guys would like to organize a fall dyno day!

I'm in!!
Old 10-29-2017, 09:59 AM
zrc3john
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Rkreigh
remember the old days when we used to hang out in the cool fall air and listen to the sweet roar of the lt5 at WOT ranging against the wheels on the dyno

I remember the first time the LSV finally crested 500 at the tire I was like a proud papa. I think I still have that video.

SO how about we do it again? Seems to me a few of the zr1 faithful are due for a tune and dyno, and it would be great to rally the brothers for a ZR-1 + other cool car dyno day.

Interested? How about a session on tuning? Just got the LSV back and the fresh injectors and tune have tamed the beast by feeding as needed.

and man this thing can eat. like the song says "the beast is ready to devour" this thing can roll

I suggest others do likewise. what a difference a day on the dyno makes.

let me know if you guys would like to organize a fall dyno day!

I'm in!!
I will be there on the 15th......Either to pick up my car or to threaten Dempsey, if its not ready....Lol...

Going to spend a few days there, maybe drive up to the blue ridge mountains and see how the new work performs...
Old 11-01-2017, 06:42 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

I will be there on the 15th......Either to pick up my car or to threaten Dempsey, if its not ready....Lol...

Going to spend a few days there, maybe drive up to the blue ridge mountains and see how the new work performs...
I'm up for some clandestine leaf peeping

this weekend is the import vs domestic drags I'm going to try and go weather permitting, it's going to be warm!
Old 11-14-2017, 06:08 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

time to go hit the dragon!

the fall colors are starting to really peak and it's cool dense air the lt5 loves!
Old 11-16-2017, 09:02 PM
G8nightman
Pro

Received 116 Likes on 80 Posts

Get your car?
Old 11-16-2017, 10:19 PM
zrc3john
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by G8nightman
Get your car?
What do you think? Actually motor is in...Just doing some finishing touches than tuning.....Scheduled to go Saturday after thxgvg......Will spend a few days there...Hope all is well.....
Old 11-16-2017, 11:32 PM
G8nightman
Pro

Received 116 Likes on 80 Posts

What do you think? Actually motor is in...Just doing some finishing touches than tuning.....Scheduled to go Saturday after thxgvg......Will spend a few days there...Hope all is well.....
Thats good news hope all goes well.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:09 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Hey, I'll be in town after holidays, let me know when you are going to be there and I'll roll down in the LSV and we can look over those final numbers like a proud papa.

Demps is really doing some great work and innovating many new enhancements.

check out the rear diffusers and side exhaust

I'm going to talk him into some crazy stuff as well!

key is the tuning. makes all the difference.

Get notified of new replies

To Evolution motor sport performance shop

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Evolution motor sport performance shop