WTB ZF S6-40 Transmission - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

WTB ZF S6-40 Transmission

Old 01-12-2018, 11:13 PM
ccmano
CF Senior Member

Default WTB ZF S6-40 Transmission

I need to replace the transmission on my high mile Z. Strangely the bearings seem to be going before the synchro’s.

Looking for a good used ZR-1 spec. ZF6 transmission. Black or blue tag. Must be under 60k miles (or rebuilt) Must be in good working order with no synchro or bearing issues. Please PM with a price if you have something. I just need the transmission nothing else.

Thanks
H
Old 03-14-2018, 12:04 AM
weeDoubleWide

Default Replacement

Originally Posted by ccmano View Post
I need to replace the transmission on my high mile Z. Strangely the bearings seem to be going before the synchro’s.

Looking for a good used ZR-1 spec. ZF6 transmission. Black or blue tag. Must be under 60k miles (or rebuilt) Must be in good working order with no synchro or bearing issues. Please PM with a price if you have something. I just need the transmission nothing else.

Thanks
H
I have a 91 zf-40 s40 transmission with less than 10k miles on it. The story behind the car is pretty interesting as to why it has such low miles. I'll include the bell housing and driveshaft. PM me if you're interested and we can talk details.

I bought it to do a special project on but deiced it would cost to much for the modification parts (more than i was willing to spend).

PM me if you want to talk or email at [email protected].

I'm in Dallas.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:05 AM
weeDoubleWide

I have a 91 zf-40 s40 transmission with less than 10k miles on it. The story behind the car is pretty interesting as to why it has such low miles. I'll include the bell housing and driveshaft. PM me if you're interested and we can talk details.

I bought it to do a special project on but deiced it would cost to much for the modification parts (more than i was willing to spend).

PM me if you want to talk or email at [email protected].

I'm in Dallas.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:03 AM
ccmano
CF Senior Member

Found one... thanks all.
H

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB ZF S6-40 Transmission

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: