C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

WTB/Trade for 91-95 ZR-1

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Norwegianmopar
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 15 Posts
Default WTB/Trade for 91-95 ZR-1

Hi.

I have found out it's time for us to get a nice 91-95 ZR-1 for me and my wife to use on summer road trips over here in Norway. However, I have a very nice 66 Chevelle Malibu in Livonia MI I need to sell first...or trade for a ZR-1. So, if anyone here would like to trade, or know of anyone looking for a sharp Chevelle, I would appreciate a heads up.

Here is the info on my Chevelle:

Selling or trading my 66 Chevelle Malibu.

It has a healthy 383 stroker that just got a good tune-up, including oil/filters, plugs/wires and a new Demon carburetor with new fuel lines. It also has dual fans, one being electrical, so it runs cool. It has a lumpy cam and sounds great thru the 3" Flowmaster exhaust system.

Further back is a 4 speed manual transmission and a 12 bolt rear end with 3:55 posi. I also have a 4:10 unit that comes with the car if you want more strip performance.

The wheels are 17s with 235/45 and 275/40 Nexen tires. There are power disc brakes on all 4 wheels. It also has power steering.

The car has as mentioned got a real good tune-up as well as being professionally buffed and polished. Detailing in the trunk, engine compartment and interior is also on the list.

The famous Dr.RU pinstriped it to give it that final touch.

New SS emblems are coming on it too even if the car is a 136 code Malibu. They just look cool in my view.

The car is very solid and clean and built to drive. The previous owner drove it for 8 days and over 3600 miles in the Hotrod Power Tour, so it's pretty dependable for an old car.

$35,000 obo.

Thanks for your attention.
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: WTB/Trade for 91-95 ZR-1