C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

APSIS D shape C4 Wheel GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Dominic Sorresso
Le Mans Master

Received 691 Likes on 425 Posts

Default APSIS D shape C4 Wheel GROUP BUY

All,

Apsis recently came out w a D shape steering wheel for both 90-93 and 94-95 C4 Corvettes. I contacted them regarding a Group Buy and they came up with a great offer. We need 5 people to participate or an order of 5 wheels.
The GB cost is $728 + core for all leather w red ring at top of wheel.
Carbon Fiber, which is shown in pics is an extra cost.
Below are pics of both the 90-93 wheel and the 94-95 wheel. The C5 wheel is also shown to give u an idea of the red ring and airbag cover. I believe GC got his SW w Carbon Fiber and the Red Ring but did not opt for the D shape.
Attached Images    
Old 04-06-2018, 03:16 PM
JThomas
Burning Brakes

Received 81 Likes on 54 Posts

Dom:

I would be in for an all leather wrapped '91 D-Shaped wheel, if that helps the "Group Buy". I don't need the CF.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:10 AM
Dominic Sorresso
Le Mans Master

Ok all,

If u r interested in the Apsis D wheel Group Buy, here are some additional specifics:

The special GB price is based on all nappa leather. If customer wants to use the SuperDeluxe Alcantara material or carbon leather, then it's extra charge $50 due to high material cost. (If not GB, we charge $100 extra)

Customer can use any stitching they want. No extra charge.

For Airbag Cover, the GB price is $450 (regular price is $498). If customers want to add split logo, it's extra charge $100.

We accept any major credit card. If customers want to pay by paypal, then please advise the paypal email and we will send paypal invoice.

For shipping, it varies depending where customer locates. Generally shipping is around $40. Some address has extra surcharge. So we need the full address to check shipping.

We need to finalize the number of members interested in this GB in the near future. So let me know.
Old 04-17-2018, 11:35 AM
Dominic Sorresso
Le Mans Master

All,

Just a clarification. This GB is for the Nappa Leather wheel w the red indicator ring ONLY at $728+core and shipping.
If u r interested in CF wheel, please contact APSIS for quote.

Get notified of new replies

To APSIS D shape C4 Wheel GROUP BUY

Quick Reply: APSIS D shape C4 Wheel GROUP BUY