91 ZR1 Cranks But Will Not Start with Videos. Help! - Page 6 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4 ZR-1 Discussion
Reload this Page >

91 ZR1 Cranks But Will Not Start with Videos. Help!

Notices
C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

91 ZR1 Cranks But Will Not Start with Videos. Help!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 03:58 PM
Z51JEFF
CF Senior Member

Location: Fremont Ca. I will do No business with ANY company that boycotts Arizona.

Originally Posted by Tom400CFI View Post
Yes, the Z community (not all, but too many for sure) has shown what they're made of in this thread, that's for sure. Thread did turn to ****; in posts 61 and 64.

I appreciate the OP's update and am looking forward to more.

Just curious,do you own a ZR-1?
Old 07-16-2018, 04:31 PM
DRM500RUBYZR-1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Yes, the Z community (not all, but too many for sure) has shown what they're made of in this thread, that's for sure. Thread did turn to ****; in posts 61 and 64.

I appreciate the OP's update and am looking forward to more.

Not so sure about the ZR-1 community, but certainly someone has shown what they are made of, that is undeniable.
Best wishes to the OP in resolving his problem.

Marty
Old 07-16-2018, 05:11 PM
Tom400CFI
CF Senior Member

You're right. DS showed everyone how helpful he the community can be.

Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
Just curious,do you own a ZR-1?
Nope. Not the car for me.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:32 PM
DDSLT5
CF Senior Member

Nope. Not the car for me.
So - just to get this straight. You have no service manual. You never use them. You have no ZR-1, but you just assume to 'know everything'.

This kind of ignorant 'help' is exactly why I told the OP to buy a service manual. Interesting that this pisses him and you off soooo much, isn't it? So - I take back my previous comment about your knowledge being limited to a plenum pull. You don't have that elementary experience or the knowledge gained from that event. A thousand pardons!

Now - let's get back to your comments about 'the community' - you know, the one you know nothing about? $1000 says you have to spout off in the next few posts about the same old crap.

Peace out.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:31 PM
Tom400CFI
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by DDSLT5 View Post
you just assume to 'know everything'.
Where/when did I say that? I don't believe that I said any such thing. If I did please quote where I did, so that I can go correct that error, immediately! I know that you won't though....as this is actually just another manifestation of your worthless reading comprehension skills. You've posted yet another thing that I said....that I didn't actually say.

This kind of ignorant 'help' is exactly why I told the OP to buy a service manual.
Ignorant?? How? My posts actually helped both the OP get to his conclusion....AND another rAR-1 owner learn how his injectors ar powered! What did YOUR posts help? Nothing.

$1000 says you have to spout off in the next few posts about the same old crap.
Why should't ? Someone owes you $1k...you spout off about the same old crap; horse **** that I never said or implied. Oh yeah...and pointing out how much help YOU a big bad, FSM wielding, ZR-1 owner, helped out; ZERO. BTW; *I* bet $1000 that you won't answer a single question that I've asked you in this thread, that you'll never admit to the slaughtering of what I actually typed vs. what you claim I've said ("oh yeah....Tom DIDN'T actually say that...whoops!)....and that you'll ever comprehend my contribution....and that's O.K. I think we can all see what we can expect from you.

To think this ALL started out with the oh so helpful, "ZR-1 community" response that you gave that:
Buy a service manual. Use it. Questions? ....No need for a service manual then. Ignorance is bliss. Continue.
-Even after the OP had pinpointed the problem. Now THAT is some helpful "community" right there, folks.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:31 PM
H P Bushrod

CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Enough. Take it offline.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: