C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

I'll just deposit this, right here....

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 10:30 PM
Dynomite
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by billschroeder5842
Yep, new to me. Thanks for posting. I really want that chrome LT5.
Great Post Tom400CFI and yes
Would luv that chrome LT5....

Last edited by Dynomite; 07-30-2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:29 AM
DDSLT5
Team Owner

Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts

Nice car, but I was to buy a Callaway, it would have to be their twin turbo LT5 with roughly 900 hp. They did SUCH a nice job with the packaging of that car. Of course, without AH, I'd likely spin it and kill myself.......thus TT C5! LOL
Old 07-31-2018, 11:31 AM
Meanmyz
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by DDSLT5
Nice car, but I was to buy a Callaway, it would have to be their twin turbo LT5 with roughly 900 hp. They did SUCH a nice job with the packaging of that car. Of course, without AH, I'd likely spin it and kill myself.......thus TT C5! LOL
Which one are we talking about? The '94 Bright Aqua without Aerobody? Or the red convertible? I have always liked the Bright Aqua car. However, for the ultimate "sex on wheels" car, it would HAVE to be that dark red LM Speedster. WOW x 11!

Back on track, as a real world possibility (to own), Mr. 1LEZ is a lucky guy!

Last edited by Meanmyz; 07-31-2018 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:55 PM
A26B
Drifting

Received 81 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom400CFI
DELICIOUS

EDIT: I bet some of you are already aware of this car. To those, I apologize for posting that which is "well known to the community". It's possible however, that some have not seen it...Z community or otherwise. Either way....it's a damn sweet example of a C4 and should be seen/shared, IMO. I gleaned some pleasure from looking at it. Someone else may, too.

I wonder if I'd have done better just posting it on the General forums.

you did just fine posting it here. Thank you for that. I don’t know what all the ruckus was about and don’t really care. Always nice to look at a great example, even if I have seen it before.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by DDSLT5
after riding around in the LPE TT and seeing so many nice Callaway TT cars at carlisle and bg over the years it's still on my bucket list. It's going to be some fairly big coin just doing what I want staying NA just refreshing the old gal.

I think if I have to do this again, it will have to wait until I can do a TT or do nothing at all. I'd like to start with a different car though, the LSV needs to stay NA.

if I could have bough Paul's car, it would have been grand. That's back when it was nice!!

for the CR-1 Chris Chessnoe can help you there. Also seek out Robert, he has one of the nicest ones I've ever seen !!!
Old 08-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Meanmyz
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Rkreigh

for the CR-1 Chris Chessnoe can help you there.
I liked the video of Chris' own twin turbo car (L98), which I found on YouTube. That red Aerobody is gorgeous!
Old 08-04-2018, 10:35 AM
MickeyD
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome car. At least I can say 1LEZ has a pic of it in my garage with my plain hamburger Z's.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:09 AM
1LEZ
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by MickeyD
Awesome car. At least I can say 1LEZ has a pic of it in my garage with my plain hamburger Z's.
Yep! Back when I first got the car!

Quick Reply: I'll just deposit this, right here....