C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Anyone Recognize this ZR-1? I'm Thinking About Checking Out/Buying It.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 11:04 AM
danziger
Team Owner

Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

Default Anyone Recognize this ZR-1? I'm Thinking About Checking Out/Buying It.

Hello, ZR-1 gurus! Does this car ring any bells on here: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...talRetail=true

I love the color. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-31-2018, 12:18 PM
Demps
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts

It was in Panama City for sale this spring. It was on the ZR-1 Registry for sale.

I'm local if you need an assist on ZR-1 specifics--before or after.

Ted
The following users liked this post:
danziger (09-01-2018)
Old 08-31-2018, 12:26 PM
ZR1Bob
Drifting

Received 600 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by danziger
Hello, ZR-1 gurus! Does this car ring any bells on here: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...talRetail=true

I love the color. Thanks in advance!
Don't know the car but it looks like a very nice one--love the color combination of Dark Red Metallic (only 20 made in 1994) and tan--same color as my current Z06!. I would like to see pictures of the engine but I suspect it has been detailed like the car. I would suggest that you check in at the ZR-1 net registry forum (www.ZR1.net) and ask there. I suspect it was owned by an early member of original the ZR-1 Registry as the sill plates/covers were made only for a short time in the mid '90s and as I recall were sold through the Registry. I had them on my '93 now owned by QB93. And perhaps the dealer can share some ownership information. I would definitely take a look at it; it seems priced very fairly for a 45k mile car, unless there are some major problem with it. Recommend you take a test drive and see how it runs. As you probably know, if there are any issues, all can be addressed by the groups' knowledgeable members. Good luck--Bob

Last edited by ZR1Bob; 08-31-2018 at 12:27 PM.
The following users liked this post:
danziger (09-01-2018)
Old 09-01-2018, 09:23 AM
danziger
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Demps
It was in Panama City for sale this spring. It was on the ZR-1 Registry for sale.

I'm local if you need an assist on ZR-1 specifics--before or after.

Ted
Ted,

Thanks. We are looking at the Z today if the weather will cooperate.

Ben
Old 09-01-2018, 09:25 AM
danziger
Team Owner

Originally Posted by ZR1Bob
Don't know the car but it looks like a very nice one--love the color combination of Dark Red Metallic (only 20 made in 1994) and tan--same color as my current Z06!. I would like to see pictures of the engine but I suspect it has been detailed like the car. I would suggest that you check in at the ZR-1 net registry forum (www.ZR1.net) and ask there. I suspect it was owned by an early member of original the ZR-1 Registry as the sill plates/covers were made only for a short time in the mid '90s and as I recall were sold through the Registry. I had them on my '93 now owned by QB93. And perhaps the dealer can share some ownership information. I would definitely take a look at it; it seems priced very fairly for a 45k mile car, unless there are some major problem with it. Recommend you take a test drive and see how it runs. As you probably know, if there are any issues, all can be addressed by the groups' knowledgeable members. Good luck--Bob
Bob,

Yep, I love the color! I will check out ZR-1.net for sure before we look at it. Thanks for all the information!

Ben

PS- I have a Z06 as well (my second one)
Old 09-01-2018, 09:31 AM
danziger
Team Owner

Not too much additional information: http://www.zr1netregistry.com/Market...-23000-FL.aspx

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone Recognize this ZR-1? I'm Thinking About Checking Out/Buying It.

Quick Reply: Anyone Recognize this ZR-1? I'm Thinking About Checking Out/Buying It.