Notices
C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

95 Red/Red #293 8k miles ends up at a dealer

Old 05-16-2019, 05:49 AM
Rkreigh
CF Senior Member

Received 93 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by 81c3 View Post
lwalling,
You should consider buying zrc3john's car or one of the many other cars for sale by an enthusiast either here or on ZR1netregistry You will get allot more car and a much more accurate assessment of what youre buying. Most of the guys who own these cars have a stack of receipts and a good history on their cars.
this. lots of TLC in that black z
Old 05-28-2019, 05:52 AM
Rkreigh
CF Senior Member

Received 93 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Rkreigh View Post
this. lots of TLC in that black z

John,

I wouldn't part with that car for that price. Way too much expensive ponies for the $ and anyone who has modded ZR-1s knows it's not cheap or for the light of wallet.

Secret to a small fortune, start with a large one, and start modding Zs. It will guarantee a resultant small fortune.

For those in the market, I saw this car evolve and can vouch for condition and performance.

John, let me know if I can help you, that's a SMOKIN deal.

All that being said,

I wouldn't be afraid of this 95 either, this was the "rotex" prototype car and never has seen much over 6 lbs of boost and always cared for

This 95 also modded and maintained by true ZR-1 enthusaists wouldn't hesitate as everything was "bolt on" and the car was tuned well by Mr. Woods if this is the same car.

Look him up for more info if you are considering purchase. Wish it still had the supercharger!!

Last edited by Rkreigh; 05-28-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 95 Red/Red #293 8k miles ends up at a dealer

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: