Notices
C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

High quality 94-96 sport seat leather covers.

Old 03-08-2019, 05:08 PM
wdo-mkr
CF Senior Member

Default High quality 94-96 sport seat leather covers.

Does anyone have a vendor they can recommend for better than oem quality leather replacement seat covers for 94-96my sport seats? Have a set that i want to add to the 93 zr-1. Looking for red or black leather replacements. With or without foam. Also any tips on seat overhauling, is more than welcome.

Last edited by wdo-mkr; 03-08-2019 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Left out s word.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:09 AM
Z51JEFF
CF Senior Member

Location: Fremont Ca. I will do No business with ANY company that boycotts Arizona.

There is no better quality than OEM,might want to look for NOS,they seem to pop up from time to time.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:17 AM
mazdaverx7
CF Senior Member

Have you looked into Corvette America? They are reputable and have quality products. Corvette Central and Ecklers also sell the mounted leather. I would think that there's a chance that they are supplied by the same supplier, though I think Corvette America produces theirs in house. .
Old 03-09-2019, 12:11 PM
Meanmyz
CF Senior Member

What you are looking for is made out of unobtainium. Seat covers alone do not exist for '94-'96 sport seats. The seats were made with the leather bonded to the seat foam during the manufacturing process (gives you the neat seam in the seats).

Either hunt for used OEM or have Al Knoch make you a set. Some people have had a custom seat made. Jerry Downey's '94 (Jerry's Gaskets) and David Johnson (do a search for forum members) are just two people I can think of that could point you in a direction on this.

Last edited by Meanmyz; 03-09-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: