Notices
C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Fuel Injectors

Old 04-23-2019, 08:31 PM
mmkkpro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fuel Injectors

Hey guys, I'm looking at southbay fuel injectors on e-bay, he has 100% positive reviews. The injectors are 319 dollars, has anyone used these? I don't really want to spend 800 bucks on injectors because I'm not sure the engine is good. It looks fine and the oil is very clean and the engine turns over fine. The guy I bought it from said it's a good engine but as far as I know he never had it running so not sure, if I put these injectors in and get it running and every thing is good I could always change them out for a high dollar set. Thanks.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:32 PM
ccmano
CF Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

If their the orange top rebuilt Ford (Bosch) injectors they are just fine. My car came with a set installed and the car ran great.
Good bang for the buck injector. There’s a guy selling a new set of Accels (not me) on the registry for $550 shipped if your interested. These are the go to injector for most Z’s and will normally run about $650 for a set.
H

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30475

Last edited by ccmano; 04-24-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04-24-2019, 12:33 AM
Bans25
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks ccmano, I have the injectors for sale here as well

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...in-the-us.html
Old 04-24-2019, 03:13 AM
Z51JEFF
CF Senior Member

Location: Fremont Ca. I will do No business with ANY company that boycotts Arizona.
Received 81 Likes on 68 Posts

Jon at FIC seems the be the guy when it comes to injectors.
Old 04-24-2019, 10:07 PM
Dominic Sorresso
CF Senior Member

Received 190 Likes on 132 Posts

I decided to replace my Accels w new FIC injectors because FIC provides documentation on flow match testing of the injectors sent to you.
The following users liked this post:
MightyZR1 (04-28-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 10:21 PM
mmkkpro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Thank for all replies

Thank you guys for all the replies, I'm working 12 hours a day 7 days a week right now so soon as we get caught up at work I'm going to tear into it. There are a lot of unknowns about this car so I'm going to have to figure it all out. Thanks again, will keep you guys posted on progress, a lot of work to be done.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuel Injectors

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: