C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

WTB throttle body plate and vacuum actuator

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 03:52 PM
1985 Corvette
Le Mans Master

Received 387 Likes on 236 Posts

Default WTB throttle body plate and vacuum actuator

Hey guys looking for a stock throttle body plate for top of the TB. I also need a secondary vacuum actuator, as one of mine is no longer holding full vacuum. Used is fine, as long as it holds vacuum and opens fully. PayPal works for me.
Old 05-25-2019, 06:37 AM
Paul Workman
Le Mans Master

Received 500 Likes on 395 Posts

Originally Posted by 1985 Corvette
Hey guys looking for a stock throttle body plate for top of the TB. I also need a secondary vacuum actuator, as one of mine is no longer holding full vacuum. Used is fine, as long as it holds vacuum and opens fully. PayPal works for me.
I have an actuator you may have (pay it forward). And, I'll have to goto my storage building and rummage around for a TB plate - also your @ cost of shipping IF I still have one. (I've been known to give away parts to friends in need on a "pay it forward" basis.)

PM me with your shipping addy, and the actuator is YOURS.
Old 05-25-2019, 01:45 PM
1985 Corvette
Le Mans Master

Received 387 Likes on 236 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Workman
I have an actuator you may have (pay it forward). And, I'll have to goto my storage building and rummage around for a TB plate - also your @ cost of shipping IF I still have one. (I've been known to give away parts to friends in need on a "pay it forward" basis.)

PM me with your shipping addy, and the actuator is YOURS.
Paul, I definitely appreciate it and at the very least some beer money will be included with the cost of shipping. I tried to send you a PM but received a notification you are no longer receiving PMs. Someone else has me covered on the TB plate, so no need to check on that. Great group we've got here. Let me know when I can send the PM and I will.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB throttle body plate and vacuum actuator

Quick Reply: WTB throttle body plate and vacuum actuator