C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Calling all Red Vettes - join Red Hot Vettes!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2001, 01:08 AM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Bryan Seery and I am starting up the Red Hot Vettes, a group of Red Corvette owners and their cars.
The Red Hot Vettes logo has been around, but no group ever got started. So, I stepped up and am trying my best to get it going.

Right now the group is nothing more than a logo, a web page and a lot of red Vette owners. We started out in the C3 forum and are now expanding to all generation Vettes.

We accept all members who want to join as long as their car is at least 50 % red. And we also accept all shades of red, such as magenta and burgundy.

We have associate membership to those who would like to join, but do not have a red Vette, or for those who own a year that red was not available.

At this time it is an informal group, no dues, no board or meetings, jut e-mails.

The Red Hot Vettes is also running a page called The Redgistry, a registry of red Corvettes. Basically it is the member page of RHV with a really catchy name.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the form at www.corvetteforum.net/clubs/redhotvettes/email.shtml
When you fill that out, it will e-mail me and I will add you in.
The Redgistry page is not up yet, but will be shortly.

To add the logo to your signature, visit our web page at www.corvetteforum.net/clubs/redhotvettes for instructions and the code to add to your sig.

If you have any other questions or comments, please send them to me at RedHotVettes@home.com.

We are planning a get together at the Phoenix/Chandler Route 66 show in late October. Plans for the Chicago show are in the works, but nothing definite.

Also, I am working on getting some static cling decals made up to show your membership in RHV.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will all join up.

Old 07-22-2001, 12:13 AM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

ttt

Quick Reply: Calling all Red Vettes - join Red Hot Vettes!!