Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS/trade Z51 manuel 85 mint - rare color

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2001, 03:31 AM
skeet
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rare original paint is light silver blue with silver leather interior. Z51 option and 4+3. New Goodyear F1 Steel tires and resealed intake manifold and new injectors. Needs nothing. Low miles at 54,000. Never driven in rain or snow. Oil changes at 3K with Mobil 1 and diff., manuel, 4+3 even PS fluid changed frequently. Pager alarm and tinted blue/clear top.I owned this car for about 11 years and need an automatic car. Flo-Masters otherwise all stock. People can not believe it is the original paint but if you care for the car the paint will last and last.It is always garaged or covered. That is why all the weather stripping has no cracks and even the red in the flags (emblems) is not faded. Interior is like new, no rips and is all original. Will consider a trade but need low miles, automatic, Z52 and excellent condition. If interested e-mail what you think is a fair price. I expect a premiun for the low miles and condition which I think is fair.

Quick Reply: FS/trade Z51 manuel 85 mint - rare color